RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Quals P3. 1:37.488

Race start
Bogged down @ the start dropped me to P4. There was a little scrap with the guys in-front and I made it past into P2. I was never going to catch Attila unless he made a mistake, so I just settled into a race pace. But then Attila must have had a moment, and I was back on him, could of got past due to him having car problems but I thought better of it and just hang on to the back waiting for him to pit..

Attila pits, I then move up to P1. “Thinking woot woot” I still got 3 laps of fuel left with no damage I just need to push.. have a good stop and I might clear Attila but NOOOO T2 I lose the back-end and slam the wall..”Omg” so I change my strats and pit to fix the damage and refuel..

Stint 2
Came from the pit stop P9. Worked my way back up the field to P2 then had a moment after lapping Bob Miley, he also lost it trying to avoid me. “Sorry if I put you off buddy”. After that I just plodded on to bring it home in P2

Well done Attila also to all that took part and very well done to those that finished :)

Quals P3 :)
Race P2 :)
Big thanks to Mr Buxton & RD :)

After 1's pitstop i came up behind vd Knaap to lap him, but i guess he did not watch his mirrors close enough. Stayed behind for some corners and then suddenly between T2 and T3 he braked in the middle of the racing line (?) and i smacked into the rear.
Sorry m8 for that, but next time better to just move slightly off the racing line easing of the throttle.... that won't even loose you time.

Sorry mate:sad: My mistake. Tnx for the advice:wink2:

Headline: A Yank busts into Mini Friday race!
I'm slow. My best qualifying in a slightly modified Dan Codrick car got me on the second to last row.

I drove like I was doing a stint in an endurance race. I've never been in a race this long online. Concentrating amid the[wonderful] TS distractions, watching others slide off and trying to keep a sense of what my tires were doingeach lap filled my mind. Keeping track of time and when to pit and picking the correct pit option once in the pit became priorities. When I did confirm the choice, first thing that came over me was that I had picked the one for fuel only, and I really needed new tires! But I had made the right choice.

About 3/4 the way through the race I realized that there was actually no one behind me and all I had to do was keep letting the faster guys thru. I could do that, though Attila did have a time figuring out which side to pass me on[sorry].

I kept having a tough time in T2 and with about eight minutes to go, figured out that I wasn't supposed to put my left wheel to the left of the white line. Wish I knew that a long time ago!

Great little car that BMW! Never made a pass on anyone that was on the track, never got any damage from sliding too far off the line, did finish.

Hey guys really fun race! Too tired for a report this minute so maybe Sunday morning I'll get it sorted out.

Had really good battles w/ Rhys and Michael C in both races. Well done guys!

Got my first podium for Overall result! boooooyah! only been about 9 months of sweating it out with you guys to get that done!

Gnight all..............hope to see you wednesday!

Very nice event :)

Qualifying - interesting, in the first run, I was right behind Jelle in the pit lane and had very nice 2 laps battle, very close but clean, proper racing in Qualifying, thanks :good:

Race 1
Very good start, but after a few laps, I couldn't manage to do a fast lap (maybe the tyres wearing) so I finished in 4th place.

Race 2
Not very good start, but I could manage to get to the front quickly. After a few laps I was in the second place right behind Richard, and had a real chance to overtook him, but I did a huge mistake in Attwood Curve, I was too wide in this corner and get out of the track on grass, and after that it was very difficult to get closer, same problem as in Race 1 and I think, that Richard drove faster, when I was not right behind him :) But after a couple of laps, I get very close, and then Richard spin...it was good to finished in the first place, but it will be a lot better, if I overtook him :) thank you Richard for this great battle :good:

Thank you David and RD :good:

hi

bad night for me made my agv update to 9 and discover that that the new avg 9 free has a bug and spend almost half of the race with the game minimize to de desktop . so if any of u had this problem there's a fix in avg home pag sorry see u all next one:bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back