rF2 WSC 1970 Ferrari 512S @ Indianapolis - Thu 18 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Denis Betty your usual livery ;)

Ferrari 512S ls 1.png

Ferrari 512S ls 2.png

Ferrari 512S ls 3.png

Downloan link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AM_WCS70_Ferrari_512S \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Denis Betty your usual livery ;)

View attachment 445791
View attachment 445792
View attachment 445793

Downloan link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AM_WCS70_Ferrari_512S \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Wow, Yves that looks awesome. Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

@Jack Smith you'll be all set if your able to join the fun ;)

Ferrari 512S mc 1.png

Ferrari 512S mc 2.png

Ferrari 512S mc 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:

it has been some hectic weeks with work, unfortunately I had no time to race and still don't. Wish I could race with you guys tonight it is such a great combo.

Anyways hopefully I am back next week (fingers crossed). Just wanted to pop by and wish you all a great race. Have fun:thumbsup:

I took a peak at Daytona road course for tonight's event. Unfortunately, the grass was a really offensive colour. And I'm not kidding.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.