1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wrong entries in C:\Users\"User"\Documents\Assetto Corsa\out\race_out.json

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by hape, Aug 12, 2017.

1. hape

hape
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    hi @all
    yesterday ater the race in Mugello wit the Lotus a few of us discussed if the file is corrupted. I took a further look at it and its simple as it could be:
    the entries -->"time": -1,<-- mean that this lap is destroyed thru the cut the track detection. The problem is that the webpage www.simresults.net doesn't know that so the best laps are -00:00.0010. The problem is that nobody is faster than a tunnel in the time space continuum :). But this leads to wrong results in Qualify and in the start grid.
    A very simple way to delete this and having a nice result as wished is to open an editor and replace the string
    "time": -1,
    by
    "time": 999999,
    and everything is fine.
    Hope this helps.
    hape

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eddy

Eddy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Interesting Hape, I've had that same issue the last 2 or 3 races, my qualifying results all showed like yours with everyone on the same negative time, I'll give that fix a try and see if it works, it only started happening recently for me, used to work fine before.