WRC Generations WRC Generations No co-driver audio (new to wrc games)

Just Installed the game coming from Dirt Rally 2.0. I've got it setup ok, but I have no co-driver audio at all and don't see any setting to enable it. Anybody had this issue? Can't seem to find anything online.

Fixed it. Coming from a vr setup my audio was coming through hdmi. Switching back to monitors my headphones seemed to work fine, but my soundcard was still setup as 5.1 surround to run 2 buttkickers using sim racing studio software. So I guess whatever channel the game was feeding the co-driver audio to wasn't coming through my headphones.

Switching it to stereo in windows fixed it. Just updating in case anyone else has an issue.

Fixed it. Coming from a vr setup my audio was coming through hdmi. Switching back to monitors my headphones seemed to work fine, but my soundcard was still setup as 5.1 surround to run 2 buttkickers using sim racing studio software. So I guess whatever channel the game was feeding the co-driver audio to wasn't coming through my headphones.

Switching it to stereo in windows fixed it. Just updating in case anyone else has an issue.
I have set everything to stereo. From SoundBlaster Control Panel to Windows Sound Control Panel and nothing. Using my headphones which have it own soundcard. Tried from motherboard soundcard and nothing. Checked that amplifier is inputting and outputting stereo. Not young man anymore so trying to drive fast without codriver start to be little problematic.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.