WRC5 WRC 5 The Game

A new WRC game maybe announced this thursday

1464679_381245232047524_1859205117020258691_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/wrcofficialgame

Bought this to PS4 due discounted price what it had. One problem, where the heck are pad vibrations when you drive? Surely they have to know that driving game NEED vibrations(and need lot of it all the time) to give driving feedback to player.

Of course later I can use my Fanatec CSW v2 when it has got support from oncoming patches. But c'mon, no pad vibrations, seriously?

Does anybody know when the promised PS3 Patch is coming along. Ive drawn a blank for PS3 info everywhere. Really wanted this game to be a success but releasing a game where you cant even select the D Pad for steering seems a pretty basic ommission. Told its available with the patch for PS4 ..how difficult can it be ?
Anybody heard a wisper ?

The demo has Thierry Neuville’s Hyundai i20 WRC on 2 stages. The Monte Carlo Rally Sisteron stage and Coates Hire Rally Australia.
After the failure of the SLRE demo this is a good time for them to release it nothing to lose.

So it was very frustrating trying to figure out why my wheel didnt work, and only picked up my pedals.

btw, im using a t500rs wheel with CSP V2 pedals.

So when i went in to the game i would configure my wheel, it wouldnt show up, only my pedals would and the game thought they were my wheel.

Long story short, i moved all my usb's around and found out that your wheel needs to be a priority.

In this photo the order is important.
Wheel 1st, then stand-alone pedals.
Capture_zpss3pwnebc.jpg

before that, my pedals were up the top of the list.

Anyway, it all works now.
Only thing now is not being able to use my shifter as a handbrake. oh well.

Hope someone finds this informative :)

Considering SLRE's lack of features, you really have to give kudos to the WRC 5 devs for including better wheel support and triple screen support. And their new eSport league isn't that bad, either.

Granted, both games lack in sound and graphics. WRC 5 with SLRE's stages and replay cams would be awesome

thanks for responding. The gears change and engine revs, but car just sits there. Ive changed every setting i can find. Think game is just broken for now. Usually this is frustrating, but i kinda expected this :) Oh well, off to awesome Dirt Rally with the Fabulous modded FFB.
hi, I´m having the same problem with wrc 8 and there is nothing I could find. Have you managed it somehow? I know it´s been a long time. Thank you

I never played a game with as many technical issues on PS3. Button sensitivity DOESN'T EVEN WORK! which will make it impossible to drive the car, really bad sound effects, bad graphics and on top of that seems to run sub 20fps most of the time, also damage is buggy and sometimes happens out of nowhere. This game should not be up for sale on PS3 at least, the game is totally broken.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back