Workerbee, something wrong with training day Damage OFF, not compleatly off ! ?

Workerbee, something wrong with training day Damage OFF, not off ?
Thread i started at German virtual racers becouse i hoped you schuld se it and respond, but i got a tip to try here, and i hope you se this.
Can you please read thrue this thread.

I saw some of your videos at YT. Thank you for pointing to a "bug" which is none.
If you have damaged your car and don't repair it, the damage is taken to the next Hotlap stage.
Even if you set the damage level to "off" then, the previously damaged parts remain.

Hence, there is no bug at all. You are just using it in the wrong way.

Hi thanks for responding,
Since the first day i used your Training day plugin i have been running with "Damage OFF" and i ALWAYS get severe damage to the car if i run off road and into somthing and this DESPITE Damage OFF!? isn't it strange? with Damage OFF!
There should be no severe damage to the cars chassie parts like suspantion and all that stuff, with Damage set to OFF, which I always drive with as i said earlier.

I dont know why you think I will not repair the car after every stage/crash, where did you get it from, of course I do !
And after every repair the car works perfect again until i run into something, depending on the hit the car becomes mor or less undrivable. And dont forget DAMAGE is OFF !
SO I ALWAYS REPAIRE the car which i need it or not, just to make sure it works optimally, it has become a habit to do it, but as I said I ALWAYS repaire the car after every track i have driven ALWAYS!

I don't know if you read through the thread I linked to, but hope so, because there is all the necessary information already there.

As I mentioned in the thread I linked to, I have been running simulator racing for many years and then among many titles RBR which I have been enjoyed for almost 10 years, so I am very familiar with sim racing and I can of course decide if something is wrong with tha cars chassie parts, its impossible not to...

There is no doubt that something is wrong with Damage OFF (not off) in Training day plugin, of course i do not know what,
But you who wrote the code should be able to identify the problem, because something is wrong that's for sure!

Everything works perfectly fine in Czech plugin, no severe damage with damage off occurs when I test with Czech plugin.

But I happen to like your Training day plugin, and hope you vill look in to the this, otherwise im forsed migrate to Chech which i want it or not to avoid damage to the car which makes it almost undrivable and therefore need to repair it and start alower every time i crash off the road which happens often :)

Because, the only reason i drive sim racing at all, is that i just love speed and as realistic handelig as possible.
When i was younger and thoughtless i drive like a madman on a public road for many years and as a result I've been in some pretty severe craches but manage to survive so even those around me happily.
Now in older days (57)(and finally wiser) i still have my great need to go fast and love the most to go sideways on narrow dirt roads.
So i dont whant to repaire the car and start all over every time i crash, i just want to get back on the road and continue thare i am with a car that works properly fine, thats it.
Se me take on Ouninphoja Max Attack, LOVE IT :

Last edited:
I was hoping for a response from you ...
But of course, how stupid i am, the great Almighty Workerbee can never be wrong huu..., it is as usuall all we others who are stupid in your opinion.
You should rename this thread to,

WorkerBees RBR Plugin Support, DON'T ASK ME FOR HELP FIX IT YOURSELF !

I'm going to end this with two promises,
Number one, you won't be bothered by me again that's for shore, then asking for your help is like talking to the wall anyway.

Number two, As soon as i get the time and the desire i will make a new video with more and clearer details about the problem with Training day plugin, Damage set to OFF = NOT OFF. Because something IS wrong, and its only when i run training day, and I'm going to prove it!

Finally i want to say a big thanks to Lamda at German Virtual Racers for realy listening to me and his serious desire to really help me, Thanks Lamda!

Disappointed and frustrated i now leave the thread, over and out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back