PC1 WMD down?

Thats some impressive quadruple posting there. The game is still downloading for me, just hope the server issues haven't corrupted the download, had to download build164 twice before it would work :mad:

their server is definately down, just installed the build but cant log in :( Oh well, the 2 hour preview of the 2012 F1 season starts on sky in a few minutes anyway :D

Bodes well for the future ....................not. Any crappy online game that needs the internet to run is bad in my opinion. We want solid offline stuff. Get a grip WMD.:mad:

Performance seems up on 164 for me, stays well above 60fps unless racing with AI. My only complaint about the graphics are the ugly tree shadows that cast onto the track.

Only drove the F1, DTM and Caterham so far and they feel great, they just need to feel more lively under braking.

SMS are really churning out the tracks at quite a rate, T10 should take note. The new additions are nice but even though I'm familiar with these layouts they do feel quite different in pCARS to what im familiar with. Some straights feel shorter, some parts narrower and corners have less flow and they seem to undulate more than I've seen in many other games.

The game is making great progress overall.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.