Wiper animations for URD cars (requires CSP 0.1.76+)

Misc Wiper animations for URD cars (requires CSP 0.1.76+) 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

Wiper animations for URD cars (requires CSP 0.1.76+) - URD wiper configs

These configs add wiper animations and wobbly wipers to the most of the URD cars that don't come with a pre-baked wiper animation but still have wiper mesh in the model.

This pack includes configs for the following cars:
urd_egt_am, urd_egt_ferruccio, urd_egt_ferruccio2, urd_egt_venom, urd_egt_venom2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r3, urd_mercedes_clr_lm, urd_px1_aura, urd_px1_darche, urd_px1_darche_s1, urd_px1_revolution, urd_px1_revolution_v6...

Read more about this resource...

great work, thanks! but i noticed that the wiper for the maures/mercedes dtm cars is buggy. when turning the wiper on, its getting smaller and moves a bit under the hood and after finishing the animation its normal again. but yes the windscreen is cleaned after that aswell. can u maybe add the EGT darche aswell?

Last edited:
great work, thanks! but i noticed that the wiper for the maures/mercedes dtm cars is buggy. when turning the wiper on, its getting smaller and moves a bit under the hood and after finishing the animation its normal again. but yes the windscreen is cleaned after that aswell. can u maybe add the EGT darche aswell?
Hi Kloppi, thanks for reaching out. I just tested both the Maures T5 2013 and 2015 versions but wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Some cars do indeed have some minor scaling applied to the wipers but that's not the case for any of the two Maures. Could you please give a bit more context about the problem, i.e. which of the two mods is affected and which version do you have, what's your CSP version, what's your output device (single/triple screen, resolution, VR-Headset xyz, ...)? Screenshots would also help a lot.

There are some URD mods that don't have a wiper mesh in the model so there's nothing to animate unfortunately. This includes the urd_egt_darche, urd_egt_bayro and urd_px2_loire.

Last edited:
Hi Kloppi, thanks for reaching out. I just tested both the Maures T5 2013 and 2015 versions but wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Some cars do indeed have some minor scaling applied to the wipers but that's not the case for any of the two Maures. Could you please give a bit more context about the problem, i.e. which of the two mods is affected and which version do you have, what's your CSP version, what's your output device (single/triple screen, resolution, VR-Headset xyz, ...)? Screenshots would also help a lot.

There are some URD mods that don't have a wiper mesh in the model so there's nothing to animate unfortunately. This includes the urd_egt_darche, urd_egt_bayro and urd_px2_loire.
ah okay, thanks for the info i attached a clip of my problem. can u maybe a make a tutorial for the second installition way? have a nice day

Last edited:
ah okay, thanks for the info i attached a clip of my problem. can u maybe a make a tutorial for the second installition way? have a nice day

Thanks for uploading the video, something's definitely not right... Since I'm not able to reproduce the problem on any of my PCs I assume it must be related to a specific CSP version or setting or any conflicting ext_config that you might have installed or even a specific skin that modifies the model via an ext_config. What version of CSP do you use and is the Maures 2015 the only mod that is affected?

My suggestion would be to create a backup of the mod folder and do a fresh installation of the mod, then rename the urd_t5_maures_2015.ini to ext_config.ini, create a new folder "extension" inside the mod folder and place the ext_config.ini in there. Check if there are any other urd_t5_maures_2015.ini configs in SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\extension\cars including subfolders and move them somewhere else or rename them so that CSP doesn't load them in addition to the config file in the mod folder. Make sure you have CSP 0.1.76 or newer installed - I only tested with the public releases of v0.1.76 and v0.1.77 as well as v0.1.78preview1 but none of the older previews. Then load the car into a session using one of the default skins and see if it works.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.