Wiper animation for Rally Legends Modders' Lancia Delta S4

Misc Wiper animation for Rally Legends Modders' Lancia Delta S4 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

Wiper animation for Rally Legends Modders' Lancia Delta S4 - includes CSP wiper configs for all 4 variants

Installation:
The downloaded archive needs to be extracted into the Assetto Corsa root folder (e.g. D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa).

This requires the free Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.76 or newer to be installed, however in order to get rain in game you need to get the x4fab patreon version of Custom Shaders Patch.

Mod download:

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I love your works, I noticed in the mediafire folder that you animated the wipers of Beto's 997 (both GT2 and GT3 RS), can you also animate those of Beto's Viper? They are among the best mods around but the wipers don't work

Hi, I love your works, I noticed in the mediafire folder that you animated the wipers of Beto's 997 (both GT2 and GT3 RS), can you also animate those of Beto's Viper? They are among the best mods around but the wipers don't work
I just uploaded configs for bz_viper_acr, bz_viper_acr_aerokit and bz_viper_acr_aerokit_s1 to my Mediadire folder. I noticed that some of the BZ Vipers do have a wiper config already, which might work for the other variants of the mod as well.

Thank you so much!
I just uploaded configs for bz_viper_acr, bz_viper_acr_aerokit and bz_viper_acr_aerokit_s1 to my Mediadire folder. I noticed that some of the BZ Vipers do have a wiper config already, which might work for the other variants of the mod as well.
Thank you so much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea