Tracks WIP - Punta Fria, Uruguay.

Wow, you're a machine! Looks good - I was clearly wrong when I thought it was very wide in your early screenshots - look forward to giving it a go.

Is Rivera the track in Uruguay? It seems the layout changed in 1962, which version are you planning? Are you still working on Watkins Glen too?

Sorry if those questions are in the wrong thread; can't wait to give Punta Fria a test with some Minis and Abarths.

Rivera, upcoming track
i am going with the "long" layout, track is located at Uruguay/Brasil bolder.
I am still working at the Glen, We race a event at THR league and was a blast for sure :)
i am sure Punta Fria will be fun as hell with minis and abarths :)
12a rivera 64.jpg
Darcy Oliveira 2.jpg
descarga.png

Is Punta Fria up for download yet ?
It is part of a paid pack (Punta Fria, Rivera and El Pinar), idea is to released the pack when 3 tracks done and give option to buy track as single item. I had that idea with the danish tracks,but i released tracks as single item first and i dont think it was fair to make a pack after some people buy 3 tracks as a separate item. idea is pack should be cheaper, of course :)

It is part of a paid pack (Punta Fria, Rivera and El Pinar), idea is to released the pack when 3 tracks done and give option to buy track as single item. I had that idea with the danish tracks,but i released tracks as single item first and i dont think it was fair to make a pack after some people buy 3 tracks as a separate item. idea is pack should be cheaper, of course :)
Ok, good idea. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE = "Sergio Loro, publicación: 3348392, miembro: 170907"]
gracias marcelo !! sí, el diseño es el "histórico"
[/CITA]
el trazado actual seria muy interesante de jugar

[QUOTE = "Sergio Loro, publicación: 3348392, miembro: 170907"]
gracias marcelo !! sí, el diseño es el "histórico"
[/CITA]
el trazado actual seria muy interesante de jugar
si señor! quedo muy lindo el circuito nuevo

Estoy trabajando en un proyecto para hacer el nuevo, la data esta disponible en youtube (sin intencion de hacer spam).

Salute!

Hola @Marcelo Intruso @Sergio Loro donde se puede descargar/comprar las pistas mas actualizadas de Rivera y el pinar? vi por el youtube y tambien en un campeonato en Argentina que las estan usando. Soy nuevo en el AC y me gustaria tener las pistas de mi pais!.. Gracias
tracks will be avaliable soon, please notice i am doing the 60's versions of this tracks and not the modern ones.!!

Hola @Marcelo Intruso @Sergio Loro donde se puede descargar/comprar las pistas mas actualizadas de Rivera y el pinar? vi por el youtube y tambien en un campeonato en Argentina que las estan usando. Soy nuevo en el AC y me gustaria tener las pistas de mi pais!.. Gracias
La version "actual" esta subida aqui en RaceDepartment, es una version beta digamos ya que le falta mucho trabajo y es mi primer intento, espero que lo disfrutes.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea