Tracks WIP - Eifel South Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

now you can visit my website and download a Betonschleife RC, mainly i want to check if everything works as expected before make final upload.
enjoy it :)
cheers

Sergio Loro
Everything seems to work for me, but just curious: why all the fake branding? It must take more time producing lookalike logos than just using real ones. Surely there's no copyright issue?

Will try the free Betonschleife maybe and hopefully tomorrow after 2 overlapping nightshifts
Dang, I need a rig at work. Coffee break racing anyone?

Last edited:
and hopefully tomorrow after 2 overlapping nightshirts...

61WPpnA9pAL._UX342_.jpg

:O_o:

Only did one lap last night (yes, even on the short Betonschleife :D ) and it looks absolutely fantastic coming out of the last corner blasting past the old big grandstand :inlove:

since some of my tracks are paid, it could be a problem uses real brand, or not at all others says :whistling:
I'd be very surprised it ever got raised as an issue, especially with outdated 1960s branding. It's not as if it's official content being sold through a publisher.

Any plans for a skin pack afterwards to update the tracks with the proper branding? As a free mod this would surely alleviate any concerns about getting hounded by corporate lawyers, however unlikely that scenario ever was in the first place.

I'd be very surprised it ever got raised as an issue, especially with outdated 1960s branding. It's not as if it's official content being sold through a publisher.

Any plans for a skin pack afterwards to update the tracks with the proper branding? As a free mod this would surely alleviate any concerns about getting hounded by corporate lawyers, however unlikely that scenario ever was in the first place.

yes, a update with real brands for the Betonschleife is a good idea, not sure when possible, but it worthwhile the effort :)

Hey @Sergio Loro I just paid via Paypal, but when it redirects back to Sellfy it says payment was not successful. It does shop up in my Paypal summary, though. Any ideas?

[EDIT] Nevermind, email with the download link just arrived. All is well in the world :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back