Tracks WIP - Eifel South Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

What a fantastic work you have done here Sergio. Both layouts are a joy to drive. Südschleife has a very nice flow to it, and the detail work you’ve done is making everything come to life.
A must have to classic simracers, that’s for shure!
:inlove:

Thank you for making this track. It's fun to drive and looks good! Had some incidents of falling through the map though when coming off the track. The only thing I don't quite like is the tint of green you're using for the gras, it looks a bit unnatural to me.

This track is already on the my top list.

Loving the layout a lot. Very fun to drive.

Some points :

- tint of the green (also mentioned it before and post above), Fat Alfie's tracks look much more natural to me as a reference
- stutter when crossing the start/finish line (in VR) but always at the same time, doesn't happen anywhere else on the track
- AI is slow again, tested with GPL legends mod. I'm doing 2:49's in the gpl cooper with room to improve, best AI is 3+ seconds off in a faster car. Following AI cars there are some obvious points where they hold back, while fast in some other corners. I know this is tricky ..
- real adverts update as mentioned in posts above would be nice !

Other than that it's a great flowing track ! Congrats

I think the green looks different in the last video linked on the previous page... maybe it has to do with some shaders patch settings? It definitely looked much more nuclear :D to me than in the video.

thanks for all feedback, yes at some point all vegetation maybe looks a little "too" green, i am happy with result and tracks looks OK with shaders i used, but maybe a desaturated textures could be a option for sure. A.I. should be check again too, as i did with sandevoerde, i am a slow driver so its just matter to get right lap times for cars. for VR stutter i should try to find out a possible solution for that too. Eventually i would like to make track free issues as possible into next months :)
thanks for support to everyone.
edit note : i am going to check files and other stuff and try to reduce track size.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back