Tracks [WIP] Dominion Raceway

v0.0.5
This is my first AC mod so I'm really looking forward to making more progress! This version has some tweaks to the track elevation and banking as well as some added walls and terrain/infield elements. Anyone else here familiar with this track?

Anyone else here familiar with this track?
No not familiar, but just took a look on Google maps. Put the surrounding trees in place, even just a tree wall, and the layout will make a lot more visual sense. Doing so also means you don't have to run the terrain so far out.

I also noticed some pavement jaggies on inside of next-to-last turn (maybe it was slightly earlier at the hairpin?), so a round or two of subdivisions in that area will hide them.

Last edited:
No not familiar, but just took a look on Google maps.
I was just curious if anyone here had heard of it, it's my local track.

The terrain is only run out to the tree line, I just haven't put that in yet. This is still a very early version, mainly just familiarizing myself with the workflow right now ;) The forums here have been a huge help with getting started on my first mod, thanks for the tips!

v0.0.5
This is my first AC mod so I'm really looking forward to making more progress! This version has some tweaks to the track elevation and banking as well as some added walls and terrain/infield elements. Anyone else here familiar with this track?

i've been longing to see dominion raceway in AC! I love your work, and I would love to see more polished with some background too! keep up with your good work!

Wondering if there is a download file anywhere or if this is still a work in progress. This is my local track and am so excited that someone is taking the time to recreate it! Keep up the good work, since the video you’ve shared looks amazing!

i've been longing to see dominion raceway in AC! I love your work, and I would love to see more polished with some background too! keep up with your good work!
Understandably not a high priority, but adding a tree line around the track, like t has in real life, would make it feel much more immersive. The empty horizon always feels strange to me in other tracks i've downloaded. Love the progress so far! Can't wait for this to come out!

I appreciate the continued interest in this project! I'm getting back into it now after not touching it since my last post, but it's kinda like starting over again as it's been so long, so please bear with me while I get back up to speed!

Was having a hard time finding treeline textures, so I had a go at making my own. Next, need to render out some of the individual trees to use for Y trees. Any feedback is appreciated.

1697516968107.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea