Cars [WIP] Cross Kart

Hello everyone,

I have restarted the Cross Kart project.
Original thread on Assetto Corsa forum : https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/kart-cross-and-sprint-car-wip.26229/

Originally I started the project with only one model. But finally I did 3 differents models but for rFactor.

My goal now is to "convert" these 3 models in Assetto Corsa.

I started by the Camotos, some pictures from the beginning

Actually i'm trying to upgrade the models for Assetto Corsa.

I did all my suspensions animations, everything works well.
But I have one problem: When I do the preview picture in Content Manager my suspensions are at the maximum height (as you can see on the two last screens)

That's all. I'll try to update this thread. Bye !

EDIT : The V1.0 is out : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cross-car.47098/

Last edited:
But I have one problem: When I do the preview picture in Content Manager my suspensions are at the maximum height (as you can see on the two last screens)
What you can do is copy the central keyframe to frame 0.

So say right now frame 0 is full droop, frame 10 is static, frame 20 is full compression, simply move the full droop frame to 1, and copy (shift move) key 10 to zero, and export from there.

What you can do is copy the central keyframe to frame 0.

So say right now frame 0 is full droop, frame 10 is static, frame 20 is full compression, simply move the full droop frame to 1, and copy (shift move) key 10 to zero, and export from there.

I just tried, it works fine in Showroom but now on track the animation only works on compression movement.

EDIT: Now it's working. I have exported the animations with the frame 0, that's why it didn't work.
Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Some screenshots with graphics update and some skins.

As you can see on the screenshots when the tyres get dirty the blur effect disappear, do you have a trick to do it or not ?

• Deleted member 223075

No news since one year, i reallt doubt this mod is still alive

C'est génial trop hâte de pouvoir le rouler, j'ai aussi tenté d'en faire 1 mais je comprend vraiment rien à la data pour pouvoir tous paramétrer

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    262 KB · Views: 765

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering