will TrackIR work with the Next Level Motion V3?

TrackIr works as normal, but since there are no compensation for the movement your image moves when the nlr v3 moves. Depending on your TrackIr profile the onscreen movement can be quite large. When I got the v3 I briefly tried using TrackIr as well but did not like the combination. I did not not spent much time tweaking the TrackIr profile, perhaps you can get a ok result by doing so. (in VR the nlr v3 works just fine for racing without using the nlr motion compensation.)

Edit.
I just did a quick test with TrackIr again. With a one to one profile in TrackIr and the nlr v3 profiles with reduced travel (compared to when I just got the nlr v3 a year ago) I now use , TrackIr worked quite well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I should have been more precise when I wrote this. The image in VR is ofcourse also influenced by the movement of the seat.(your head is moving in relation to the sensor(s) just the same) But since VR uses a true 1 to 1 ration of your headmovement is it easy to compensate for it while driving.

Upvote 0
interesting stuff, I'm trying to set something up that can double for racing and flight sims, and was wondering whether it would be incompatible. The answers above seem to indicate it's worth trying

As ever, my thanks

Cheers

Les

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering