Will this ever be a full on F1 sim ?

I know more will be know when the dev tools are released, also if/when character animations, pitstops, marshals etc are added and AI is improved.
I'm more wondering of the number of garage slots in a track, as in sitting in your car in the garage, 12 teams with 12 garages, practice, qualy race etc.
More of a full on F1 sim without the codemasters cartoon approach.
I've just started to look around the modding scene, maybe things are already under-way.

Not sure what you mean, but if you think a F1 mod is coming for this game, its hard to say really.

For now, AC offers a lot of GT and Touring racing. Though, when the mod tools will be released, anything can happen since there are a lot of skilled modders around and AC seems to be fairly popular to these kinds of people.

Just saw this one

maldonadocopy_zps74d2bbd1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean, but if you think a F1 mod is coming for this game, its hard to say really.

Yeah an F1 Mod is what I mean, when you start on the track your plopped in the pitlane, I was wondering if it will possible to start in a garage, as in one of these..
qFj1Im9.jpg

shouldn't be too difficult, there will be some setting somewhere, just beginning to look at theses tracks and how they are put together, starting in the garage would be a good place to start.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.