Whos up for a vote on removing the virtual wheel?

I voted yes, but much like everyone else it doesn't need to be a next update property. It will be implemented when they can spare the time to do so. I hope for the current cars they are modeling they include the steering rack for us whining babies lol.

• Deleted member 151827

Oh boy.

BAN-HAMMER_zps526ec79b.jpg

You are going off with nearly every post you make. Site owners don't care for that stuff.
I am getting off because people gang up on me ! how about that ? they like that ? Basically I have no right to say that I expect Kunos to honor their commitment, but it's okay for you guys to make request... how is that fair on me ? I am asking for something they promised, you guys are asking for something that may not have been initially in the works.

• Deleted member 151827

I am getting off because people gang up on me ! how about that ? they like that ? Basically I have no right to say that I expect Kunos to honor their commitment, but it's okay for you guys to make request... how is that fair on me ? I am asking for something they promised, you guys are asking for something that may not have been initially in the works.
Guy. I have tried to help you here. It appears there is no help. I just call them how i see them. Whether i call them right is unknown.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.