Which settings to use in g27 in 2020?

I haven't used the g27 in like 5 years. Last time I was in Windows 7, now Windows 10.
Which settings are people using nowadays? do drivers work just fine?
Can I get some screenshots of settings to use in the drivers and for rfactor 2 and Asseto Corsa?

No, problem. G27 is apparently sought after on the low end now because it has more torque than G29 and comes with the shifter and button box as opposed to the G29. You can mod the brake to be a better loadcell than G29 for $15.

These are windows settings. Range is 900degrees for AC, though AC is not the most realistic sim. Damper is not 0% because at 0% the steering has 0 weight at standstill, which is not realistic,

AC settings:

I'd advise against using a LUT or wheelcheck.exe in AC. The feel is more precise using Gamma 0.85. And whatever you do stay away from FFBclip if you are using a G27/G29. That will kill your feel.

Also do not enable gyro. It's another layer of mush that diminishes feel.

Just use numpad + to increase FFB per car when you want a stronger effect.

Use minimum force = 10

Limit the 3 canned effects to (way) below 10 as in the screenshot.

Enhanced understeer effect I have off but it's not as bad as some people say if you ask me. You may want it on. Personal taste.

Rfactor1 settings are identical apart from damper and spring at 100% in WIndows.

Attachments

• Untd.png
    Untd.png
    485.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals