Which is your favorite WTCC/STCC/BTCC car?

Do you have a preference? Mine used to be the Seat Leon then i started to just use whatever i felt like at the time. I just recently started driving the Opel Vectra and it has now become my new favorite Touring Car.

I like the BMW but am not competitive enough in it. Oddly enough never liked the Leon, have never even driven it in the game bar a few laps in the TDI to see what diesel was like.

We were always a Vauxhall family, Mantas, Cavaliers, Astras then when my turn came I bought a Vectra, also because I grew up watching John Cleland racing one. So I'll take the Add-On Vectra if possible.

STCC1 I'll usually take the A4 though I need a lot of practice to get used to its rather 'unique' handling.
Other than that I can never make up my mind. 407 mostly, then Lacetti, C30. Cruze at Monza for the extra power. Starting to try out the Accord but I don't feel it has much sensation of speed.

Having owned many Honda's I started Race 07 in one for my first year. Switched to a BMW for a year and have been driving the SEAT since. I'm easily two seconds slower than the Accord in the Beemer but think they're both the top cars. I might go back to the Honda, have started driving the BMW again but still love driving the SEAT.

They may be just as fast as the petrol cars, but they sound like mis-firing tractor! Horrible noise. That's why I stuck to the 07 model before switching to the Astra.

A while ago the Sunday morning races were all the S2000 cars. WTCC06, 07, 08, STCC1 and the Vectra (STCC2 wasn't out). A few chaps always took the TDI which made for some fun racing with their extra torque but lack of top end.

Started on Accord cos I have an S2000 then I switched to BMW cos its RWD, I like the A4 tho but am fastest in Accord. Actually prefer drive of BMW but if u have an off generally worse with a spin than just understeer with FWD

I Really like the BMWs E30, E46 and the E90's as they are stunning and sound great too. And fun to drive, though I am not that good in them. I also like the new Cruze's

I think though in RL if I could have any it would be the Lexus IS200

In real life I drive BMW, but at race07 I am not competitive enough in it, I think it is difrent than real road car, but that is race car and how that works in reality don't know. I love E90 and E46 too. At race07 I drive Corolla so much but I don't know why... Now I thinking about that and I think I love Cruze,Alfa 156 and good old Toledo.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.