Which car/track combo in the tech demo?

So expect to get something driveable but by all means do not expect a old fashion "demo" with all features. This will come later.

Cheers

That should be more than enough for us at the minute - I believe that all most of us are looking for is first hand confirmation that it drives as good as we hope/expect it will. I'm expecting it to be nothing more than a 'taste test' of what's to come ;) In fact, maybe you should call it the AC Taste Test, might leave less doubt over what it actually is :geek:

Q for Aris

If one of the functions of the Tech Release is to test performance, will it come with a benchmarking function where it runs a set routine and then works out the framerate from that? Sorry, I don't know the correct term for it :redface:

ευχαριστίες :thumbsup:

And I just dont like to be a thread starter of a thread I have not started.
Then next time don't start a new discussion in a thread about news as it should be on topic discussion about released news bits.

This question was good for a separate thread as you can see by the amount of replies that it got. Don't really understand the overreaction to be honest.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%