Which Brit Pack car are you driving the most?

OK the Brit Pack was just released, but for those who have the beta it's been out for a while so it's not too early to ask which Brit Pack car you have ended up driving the most. I like seven of the eight cars (the Ultima GTR Road is too much work), but definitely a favorite has emerged.

My favorite combo has become the Caterham 360R at Oulton Park (International or Island layout).

For those who are wondering whether to upgrade, I think the Brit Pack itself doubles the value of AMS. Every car and track is a great addition to the sim. For those who only like F1, this probably isn't for you. But if you like sliding around in slower low-downforce cars, this pack is awesome. It has everything from low HP to high HP, and no downforce to moderate downforce cars. And three great sports car tracks.

The poll will be up for a week so there is plenty of time for new Brit Pack owners to put in their two cents. ;)

Last edited:
Voted for MCR.
Had only very little time at all with the content, so my choice might change once i'm able to put more time in the other cars :)

But MCRs simply fit my current focus on low powered racecars.

@
@Mizen Everytime I use your livery. The best one on there is :)

I keep hoping to meet you in an online server ;)

@Matt88 ah, i'm still working out AMS - and not yet ventured onto an online server. I still don't quite have the graphics optimised, or my bodnar wheel yet dialled in properly - but am rebuilding my rig completely in November so going to wait until that is done before wrenching myself away from iRacing and onto AMS online....

May get a new carbon nose for next season so will need to get it re-wrapped - the AMS car doesn't quite have my nose right, maybe i should just re-wrap it to match the AMS version eh! ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.