1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are setup files saved?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Lorne, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Lorne

Lorne

Ratings:
    +0
    I just upgraded my computer with a SSD so all the program files are on the SSD (drive C:) and all my user files are on a HDD (Drive D:).

F1 2010 no longer shows my track setups - can somebody tell me where they should be so I can find them and put them where the software is looking. I presume it is looking on Drive C and I have moved them to D during the Windows setup procedure but it is not obvious where they were being saved.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,200
    F1 2011 is saving it's stuff in ...\Documents\My Games. Maybe F1 2010 is using the same folder?

3. Lorne

Lorne

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 3 folders under D:\Lorne\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne but the only one with files that change when I use the program is hardwaresettings - the savegame folder has not changed since July despite me saving a new circuit setup to test things so they must go somewhere else.

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,174
    I think they are stored in windows live as i have never been able to localize them on my HDD