When will the Euro be abandoned?

Well the effects and outcome maybe is different than what they originally planned but you can't deny that it all started to create stability and peace in the region. Economic growth is one of the things that prevents people going to war and shoot eachother.

Only desperate people go to war.

I don't believe for one minute the EU\Common Market\Euro has ANYTHING to do with the last 68 years of peace in Europe, nor has it anything to do with Economic growth that has come since 1945, China isn't in the EU and look where they are now, the US isn't in the EU either, it just happens that we have had economic prosperity in Europe along with the rest of the World.

Desperate people don't go to War, Political Leaders go to War, desperate people get SENT to DIE.

The EU has pathetic Immigration controls that allows people to travel across a whole continent to claim Asylum here in the UK.

The European Court of Human Rights tells the UK GOVERNMENT that it must allow people in Prison the right to vote or that we can't deport a known Terrorist :mad:. I do admit the ECHR does have good ideas like Worker protection etc but the good things are overshadowed by the Lunatic ideas they come out with. The EU needs reforming from the ground up or the UK should simply pull out.

And then? The UK will stand isolated towards the European Union. What this means doesn't require a detailed explanation, or does it?

On a side note, you shouldn't throw everything into one big pot and stir up (e.g. China, US, etc.).

Well you folks might follow us soon, the Dollar is about 2 months out from collapsing and china just announced the backing of the Tuan in gold effectively replacing the global currency.

"King World News is pleased to break the news first in the world for our global readers that the World Gold Council has now confirmed the Chinese are going to back the yuan with gold. Today a legend in the business, Keith Barron, who consults with major companies around the world and is responsible for one of the largest gold discoveries in the last quarter century, informed KWN of this development and also stated, “... the gold and silver bulls are going to begin to trample the bears at some point in the near future.”

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn..._Coming_As_WGC_Confirms_Gold-Backed_Yuan.html

Same with Germany, i can´t remember the figure but they are taking back their gold from USA as we speak.
Something like 65 tonnes a year.

Desperate people don't go to War, Political Leaders go to War, desperate people get SENT to DIE.
Its hard to believe nowadays but politicians are people as well :) Thats more what I meant to say really: war most of the times is a desperate last attempt to safe something. Soldiers and normal people are always the big victims in any war unfortunately.

Agree with Marcel Purschke that leaving the EU is not a solution for the UK. As a matter of fact I think its an internal domestic political election theme and I do hope those politicians realize whats at stake if they ever get so stupid to leave the EU.

The only reason the UK is still in the EU is because all our Political Leaders p!ss in the same corrupt pot and have no balls, they know if we had a referendum it would result in a clear Mandate to pull out. I was glad to hear earlier this week that Cameron has agreed to a Referendum, I would like to see it ASAP instead after the next Election. I also hope that it's not a EU style Referendum where a No vote results in rewording the Referendum until it turns into a Yes vote which is how the EU operates.

I also hope that it's not a EU style Referendum where a No vote results in rewording the Referendum until it turns into a Yes vote which is how the EU operates.

Haha yeah that is exactly what happened here in the NL when we were asked to ratify the Maastricht Treaty. The people were asked and they said no. Then after a severe advertising campaign we got a second referendum (who is bothered to go vote twice in a row) and it was a yes :).

I must note that at that time the No-Vote was more a popularity vote against the administration in power. Hadn't much to do with EU related stuff at all.

Well i am not a fan of referendums in the first place as I still believe that we the people select the wise (wo)men to do the thinking for us. (jep i know, extremely naive, but i want to believe its the right thing to do :D)

Diddly Squat? lol

This reminds me of a comment made by a london stockbroker who said something like this: Isolated from the EU? No more than a passenger of the Titanic who was denied to enter the ship shortly before going to sea. The thing however is, he is not like he says the passenger who was left ashore. No, he is a stowaway on the lower deck and the Titanic (so to speak with the words of the stockbroker) is already at sea.

Mate I wish I could join you in your belief in our leaders but I'm afraid I just can't. I don't know what the voting is like in Holland or other EU Countries but over here the turn out in elections is getting lower and lower, Democracy is beginning to suffer which is a shame as it cost a lot of lives to keep it :(

Maybe the UK should form it's own Union with Countries that we have a close affiliation with like Holland ;)

Well i am not a fan of referendums in the first place as I still believe that we the people select the wise (wo)men to do the thinking for us. (jep i know, extremely naive, but i want to believe its the right thing to do :D)
There´s about one Ron Paul on 100 rats. (rats meaning politicians)

I don´t know about Netherlands or so but in my country Sweden there´s maybe 1 or 2 truly honest stand-up politicians.

the rest are F´n leaches. Some of them takes out a massive paycheck for doing ZERO, then they work as a politician for maybe 4 years after that they retire early and get paid about one million SEK per year.
As a retirement pay sort of.

Politicians are like Advocates. It´s the lowest life form on earth.

I think we have had just one politician who said "i´m making too much, i´ll lower my payday".
Obviously his lowered pay was at the level of CEO´s but still, an ounce of decency.

Well, in all honesty would offer to lower his own salary? Would you?

Everybody always speaks so noble when it comes to money but I never hear any of my friends saying they went to their bosses to ask for a salary cut :roflmao:

Well, in all honesty would offer to lower his own salary? Would you?

Everybody always speaks so noble when it comes to money but I never hear any of my friends saying they went to their bosses to ask for a salary cut :roflmao:
If i made 8-9 thousand grand a month by doing absolutely nothing the debating with other people yes i would.

I´ve got something called a conscience and taking money from tax payers so i can have one flush paycheck when i really don´t deserve it i would not be able to take.

It´s different if you work for a company that generates revenue and if they do good obviously you want a piece of the pie.

Politicians take a piece from every single person who has a job and pay taxes.
And most do ZERO. Snakes are what they are.
Not only that but they can actually decide their own paycheck as well.

I think I live in another kind of country then. A prime minister here ears around 200K a year. Ministers around 150K i believe.

Members of the parliament don't make a lot of money compared to the amount of hours they make. Some call it doing nothing but having meetings with staff, document reading and debating do require some skills and time and energy.

Of course there are always rotten apples, but that happens in every company as well.

Want peace ? Kill all humans !

tumblr_m72184HdFj1qkgpf3o1_500.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%