Wheels for under £100 with force feedback

Hi all

New to sim racing I bought a 50quid wheel off amazon and as you can imagine it's not that good but for now it better than nothing, any recommendations for a new or second hand wheel under 100?

Been looking at a few logitech driving force Pro's in ebay are they any good for AC and raceroom?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20200402_091023.jpg
    IMG_20200402_091023.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 94
I just sold a G920 with pedals - that's the model up from that old GT (I had one of those with my ps2 I think!) for £100.

Loads of em on Gumtree for around 120 with pedals (and they're not plastic crap, not great but ok)

I'd get a G29 if you can - more buttons on the wheelface and LED shift lights...

Upvote 0
Hi Simon

There's a raft of youtube's on it - but for my money a G29 is better. Everything is in perspective of course - my paddleshifters alone cost more than £100 but bang for buck, its hard to imagine how you could do worse.

Have a look on facebook marketplace for Logitech G29 - I'll bet there's a few near you on there. They might be £120 or so - but chance a lowball offer!

I'm almost at the point of selling a G29, but it's currently bolted to a playseat challenge and is sat in my office. £200 and shipping would get you both, mind...

Upvote 0
Where are you located at? Im in IL/USA and im selling a TMX with the two pedal set HOWEVER...

With it comes a 3rd pedal (used for clutch) wired to a sidewinder2 FFB joystick (used for handbrake).

Im wanting 100USD for the set plus shipping so thatll set you a bit over what youre wanting to spend but I highly doubt youll find a better deal for the price..

It was barely used by my kid until I got him another wheel.

Let me know if youre interested and ill be happy to post pictures.

Just to be clear, the TMX set is fully independent from the joystick/pedal combo.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the Replys I completely forgot about Facebook marketplace seen a few at good prices on there, just waiting to hear back from a few sellers :)

Micheal I'm in the UK I'm afraid so imagine posting something like that would be a tad too pricey :(

Upvote 0
Where are you located at? Im in IL/USA and im selling a TMX with the two pedal set HOWEVER...

With it comes a 3rd pedal (used for clutch) wired to a sidewinder2 FFB joystick (used for handbrake).

Im wanting 100USD for the set plus shipping so thatll set you a bit over what youre wanting to spend but I highly doubt youll find a better deal for the price..

It was barely used by my kid until I got him another wheel.

Let me know if youre interested and ill be happy to post pictures.

Just to be clear, the TMX set is fully independent from the joystick/pedal combo.
sent you a pm

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back