Wheel Stand Pro or Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe

Hey guys,

I have a G25 and am looking at getting a Wheel Stand Pro. I was wondering whether to pay the extra and get the deluxe model, or whether to get the standard model?

Cheers :)

Thanks for the reply mate.

The Deluxe is 3 pounds heavier, has a wider base than the standard, and has thicker steel tubes connecting the front to the back for more stability. It's £8 more, just thought if the standard one is heavy enough, no point getting the deluxe.

Upvote 0
I`m probably not going to be much help here, as i`ve never used a wheel stand, but something you may want to consider is how strong do you have your FFB? - This may affect which model you get due to stability.

Personally, if i was after a wheel stand, i`d get the heaviest. most durable. And seeing as the price difference is only £8 (really?), you might aswell get the deluxe :)

Upvote 0
Different question on the wheel stand pro, rather than start a new thread.

Could someone who has the G27 version tell me what the maximum height of it is from the floor to the bottom of the attached wheel please?

Will most likely be using it with an office chair so want to make sure I have a chair that will go low enough as some people seem to think its more suited for use with sofas.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.3%