Wheel not functioning in Rf2

Hi all. Recently updated my rF2 installation, not run it for some time. My faithful G25 wheel se, which is fine on all other race mods e.g. Assetto Corsa, GTL, NASACR Heat and rF1 - at first seemed to have a mind of it's own, the car heading off in all directions bar the one I wanted it to go in, together with heavy vibration. I tried to adjust settings, FFB etc, and have now reached a stage where despite the wheel showing as functional in Calibration, and gears, view, throttle , brake and all working, there is no steering when in the car! I attach a screenshot of my settings, can anybody see anything I've messed up with? Also, you can see it shows as working on the calibration view. Help appreciated!
rF2 control setting screenshot.jpg
rF2 control setting screenshot.jpg

When you are calibrating, have you turned the wheel fully to the left and held it there while clicking the SetMaxL button? Same for turning right.
Have you pressed your throttle pedal all the way and HELD IT THERE while clicking on the SetMax button? Then release and click SetMin button. Repeat for each pedal.

When you are calibrating, have you turned the wheel fully to the left and held it there while clicking the SetMaxL button? Same for turning right.
Have you pressed your throttle pedal all the way and HELD IT THERE while clicking on the SetMax button? Then release and click SetMin button. Repeat for each pedal.
Thanks Dave, yes I did all that, to no avail. The weird thing was, everything worked except the actual steering! After a tip from the game developers own forum, it was down to deleting the controller file in User settings, and starting again. Even then, just loading the preset G25 profile didn't work, but this time, recalibrating the wheel by hand did. So it's game on again!

Been wrestling with this also. I had detached my wheel from the computer for a few days and when I re-attached, the steering didnt work. The pedals were fine but no turning function left or right. The only thing that changed was my removing the wheel (the logitech profile is in the hard drive and unchanged - confirmed visually) and another update from Steam. Any tips?

Thanks!

Been wrestling with this also. I had detached my wheel from the computer for a few days and when I re-attached, the steering didnt work. The pedals were fine but no turning function left or right. The only thing that changed was my removing the wheel (the logitech profile is in the hard drive and unchanged - confirmed visually) and another update from Steam. Any tips?

Thanks!
Do a complete restart of your computer with the wheel attached. Test it's function with the logitech software. Then, if it responds, re-calibrate in rF2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back