Wheel at 45 when loaded setup?

Hi guys ive had this a couple of times the last few days and not sure whats wrong. I sorted myself a Setup today for a race on Friday which I was happy with so saved it and went for dinner, after getting out of the washing up :D I started ACC loaded a Track and the setup went to go out of the pits and the car is driving forward straight but My wheel and the cars wheel is at 45 degrees

Has anyone else had this problem?

To rule out the basics, did you restart the computer and your wheel prior to launching the game again? I know with my Fanatec setup if I don't turn on the wheel before the game it won't be active in game until I turn in on then start the game. Did you also check in the controller settings to see if it's centered correctly?

Everything seems fine wheel wise and if I load a default setup its fine, Im not sure if its saving the setups as ive just done one exactly as the one earlier saved it then loaded it and that one is ok so just deleted the other

Hi guys ive had this a couple of times the last few days and not sure whats wrong. I sorted myself a Setup today for a race on Friday which I was happy with so saved it and went for dinner, after getting out of the washing up :D I started ACC loaded a Track and the setup went to go out of the pits and the car is driving forward straight but My wheel and the cars wheel is at 45 degrees

Has anyone else had this problem?
Had exactly this once. The setup got fubar'ed somehow right before a Silverstone MP session. I wasn't able to recover the setup and had to delete it. Never understood what went wrong.
Missed qualy because of that. With a fresh Aggro setup all was good again.
Never had it since again.

Had exactly this once. The setup got fubar'ed somehow right before a Silverstone MP session. I wasn't able to recover the setup and had to delete it. Never understood what went wrong.
Missed qualy because of that. With a fresh Aggro setup all was good again.
Never had it since again.

Like I say ive had it a couple of times within the last few days which is a bit worrying if it loads right before a race but only time will tell

This has happened to me quite a few times now. Don't know how, but my setups are getting corrupted quite regularly.

It started with just the wheel being off to one side but lately I'm having loss of throttle and even had the car fly up into the sky, rotate multiple times and crash down to the ground. Quite an experience in VR :speechless:

It has happened to me many times. I can have a saved setup that feels good, make a tire pressure adjustment and save over the file. Go to start a race and the car is undriveable. I only notice it happening when starting a race. I also don't show the in car wheel or driver arms, so I never know it is going to be broken until we start moving toward the start finish line.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%