Physics What would be the best values to make "quick" handling adjustments?

I've been working on fixing a lot of the ripped car mods (for personal use really). Models are fine, textures I'm fine with handling but physics is the area that I'm not so sure about. I don't expect super realistic physics because I really can't differentiate between what is considered realistic or not (unless it's super obvious) but I just want to edit these cars so they are fun to drive

So that got me wondering if there are any specific values in the .ini files to look out for (maybe in tyres/aero/suspension.ini), if I just wanted to brute force the handling?

AC physics are all really interconnected, fiddling with certain variables is really tricky and requires a lot of other miscellaneous fixing. The “easiest” way to get the handling you want, if you’re just desperate to drive a specific car, is to copy the physics over from another car that has well-done handling and a similar layout (drivetrain and engine placement & all that.) There’s a few videos out there explaining the process. But at that point I’d rather just skip the fuss and drive car A instead.
Life’s too short to fix bad mods. :D

AC physics are all really interconnected, fiddling with certain variables is really tricky and requires a lot of other miscellaneous fixing. The “easiest” way to get the handling you want, if you’re just desperate to drive a specific car, is to copy the physics over from another car that has well-done handling and a similar layout (drivetrain and engine placement & all that.) There’s a few videos out there explaining the process. But at that point I’d rather just skip the fuss and drive car A instead.
Life’s too short to fix bad mods. :D
lol that's fair.

It's such a shame that a lot of the cool and lesser-known cars never get at least some attention to their performance from the ones who create them (albeit they're mostly just ripped from other games). And then they even have the audacity to charge for it lmao

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back