What More Can I Do?

Hi i have been here a short time but i have donated and raced with you guys a few times too. I love the feel of this place and i love the live feeds too. It is so nice to be able to sit here in my little computer room watching good real / esports races with like minded people and i have to say i enjoyed it so much.

I found this place via F1 2010 watching Steve Stoops vids on you tube and the first thing i saw was a WTCC race with Ryan commentating on it and i thought i had finaly found my home on the net.

I always like to give back to a community that gives so much so i have Sponsored an event in the Clio's to give it an edge and am racing it myself. Of course things do not always come down to money and as such i wondered if there is anything else i can do to keep RD going in that upward direction. I retweet everything from RD i can to give more awareness and to maybe help others find a home here too.

I have never found such a great outfit even though i have been involved in other similar places from time to time.

So is there anything more i can do?

I think we all should ask the same question to keep this place on top

Nick

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play