What kind of cell phone do you have?

nokia.png

:p

Don't laugh but my dad had one of those until a year or so ago. He didn't want to have a new one...it just wasn't compatible with the networks anymore. It almost travelled to the moon and back with him, due to him travelling so often.

0a3043c7-3a0f-4995-a78b-c33560770d66.jpg

Don't laugh but my dad had one of those until a year or so ago. He didn't want to have a new one...it just wasn't compatible with the networks anymore. It almost travelled to the moon and back with him, due to him travelling so often.
I still have that one in yellow, it was very hip in the 90's.

Reactions: Tom
i have a 30€ Nokia. Have it for 3 years now and the battery still lasts for over a month before needing to charge. Maybe because nobody ever calls me and i use the pc to cal others.

Did you unlock it to switch phone companies? Did you unlock it for extra features even though Android is mostly an open OS unlike iOS?

In America, it's illegal to unlock your phone to switch providers now.

That's America for ya :thumbsdown:

I primarily unlocked my phone so i can switch providers when and if a good usage package comes up on their prepaid plans. I refuse to go on a 2/3 year contract plan, it's a huge rip off.

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S2 that my girlfriend gave me because she upgraded to the Galaxy S4 but i haven't bothered to unlock it yet. I'm known to drop or break phones so i just stick with cheap phones.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%