what is your Hobby??

Hey Guys..!!
I am new here, I am curious to know that about your hobbies please... Well, Mine are Sleeping and chatting with friends.. I like to sleep in my friend. Hey do tell me about yourself..

Well obviously my main hobby is sim racing... :tongue:

But other than that, I like drawing, painting and designing. And eating! :D

I like to think of myself as a cheese connoiseur... I love trying new cheeses and seeing what they taste like. At the moment I'm loving Italian Gorgonzola, and other blue-vein cheeses - I hope one day to try Dolcelatte, and sample some Roquefort, the world's most expensive cheese. I also like soft-white cheeses like Brie and Camembert.

Well, sim-racing ! :p

Other than that would be listening to music (And of course understanding the deep meaning of what I'm listening to), sometimes reading when I have a good book, watching T.V. (Racing, Discovery Channel and Family Guy !)

I really have a uninteresting life other than that...

CARS! my good man and of course simracing and hanging around here. Car audio used to be another hobby of mine but ended that because i do feel that it hampered my hearing a bit. I tried making golf a hobby but it more became like bending golf clubs was becoming more a hobby than playing lol! so i gave it up.

SimRacing! maybe too obvious, right? :D

Apart from that, I love to create things when I have time, graphic design and programming too :)

When I can, in summer, I go to the beach and surf all the day if possible :D

Well obviously my main hobby is sim racing... :tongue:

But other than that, I like drawing, painting and designing. And eating! :D

I like to think of myself as a cheese connoiseur... I love trying new cheeses and seeing what they taste like. At the moment I'm loving Italian Gorgonzola, and other blue-vein cheeses - I hope one day to try Dolcelatte, and sample some Roquefort, the world's most expensive cheese. I also like soft-white cheeses like Brie and Camembert.

OK Rhys my gf and are thinking about a overseas vacation in a year or two. Australia is on our list as a place we want to go. If we do go to Australia ,i'm looking up if it's ok with you. We should get together, I'll bring a few bottles of wine with us( i don't know much about wine but my gf does) and we will eat fine cheese and drink some really good wine. We'll bring red and white to compliment the variety of cheeses. My gf is impressed with the types of cheeses you like btw.:) Hey what do you think about Guiness Cheddar?

Nothing special really! Simracing of course, and playing computer games in general. Sometimes I watch TV, mainly F1, sometimes WTCC, or other things but those not on a regular basis (and mainly with my girlfriend). I like reading fantasy books (Lord of the Rings, etc). Sometimes I like to have a walk in the fields alone, thinking. And sometimes I like listening to music (and singing along if I'm alone).

My hobby has been changing weekly since a lot of months. So i don't know what is my hobby. Perhaps the only thing i always do is surfing the net, espicially RD, but i have lost my old Spamming powers and ambition :(

I like to think of myself as a cheese connoiseur...
cheese_holidays.jpg

Love it :p

For me, my main real life hobby is Cycling. I've got a mountain bike and I love either just a leisurely ride along the Leeds-Liverpool canal, doing a bit of road cycling, or charging about in the woods near my house :)

Unfortunately, my bike is out of action at the moment, I think it was vandalised at work, I didn't check it and the rear wheel came off on my way home, doing quite a lot of damage.

I am not sure if I cant split interests and hobbies :)

I tried to paint few cars... well, some of them went quite good :) I love reading good books, watching movies (with sense), listen to good music... I love cars, I love rally cars and racing in general... and sim racing I must say :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.