What does the signed agreement say about continued employment of RD's staff?

Despite the calming-but-understandably-not-particularly-committing responses to the other questions, I have to fall back onto the cold fact of bureaucracy that if things aren't on paper, they don't exist.

So, what is there on the agreement, signed by both parties, regarding the future employment of current RD staff in Overtake, including Mr. Hengeveld?

Solution
Staff
Premium
Thank you for your question. I really appreciate your concern. However, both parties agreed to keep the details (which means also this) of the agreement confidential.

So while I am not allowed to disclose these details obviously, I really hope that reading through the other answers provided regarding our future plans will help with your question. ;):)
Thank you for your question. I really appreciate your concern. However, both parties agreed to keep the details (which means also this) of the agreement confidential.

So while I am not allowed to disclose these details obviously, I really hope that reading through the other answers provided regarding our future plans will help with your question. ;):)

Solution

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea