What car should I focus on?

Recently, ive found myself floating around many different types of racing doing a bit of this and a bit of that, however I think the time has come that I should knuckle down and focus on one iracing car for the next season, and becoming good at it. However, what series should I pick? Oval is fun, but can be repetitive in practice. Road is more fun to practice, but I think Im naturally a bit slower in a road course race.

Im thinking these are the cars I could focus on:

Indy OVAL
Impala A Class OVAL
Nascar C Class OVAL

V8 Supercar ROAD
F1 ROAD
Prototypes ROAD

What do you think? Whats the best series to be in? I havent seen a lot of F1 races going official, but they would be fun. Indy is my strongest atm, but Im not sure how much I can improve with my limited setup knowledge.

How do the prototypes and MC races go? Are they enjoyable? Ive only done one but to be honest I was focusing on my SR and didnt take it all in. What would you guys recommend?

The mustang was good fun at oulton too, I really had to keep focus there. I race the star mazda a lot thoand going back to the mustang makes you feel like youre driving in molasses. I dont think the mustang is as bad as its rep tho, it can be quite lively in the rear at times.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%