What’s it the best steering wheel for 500 eur

What style? F1? GT3? DTM? Street? Rally? Drift? Retro? Something that is very specific or something that can be used for most categories or driving styles? As you can see, it all depends on your preferences. If you want something practical and versatile, maybe a rounded or D-shaped steering wheel with integrated button box and paddles would be a best option (for instance, this). If you're only into F1/GT racing, maybe something more like a rectangular shaped steering wheel may look and feel more attractive and technological (Ascher Racing, Innato, Cube Controls, Turn Racing..., all are very high end). I'm not sure if all of them are already making steering wheels which feature wireless button boxes, which would a good choice, considering you own a Simucube 2. However, forget about rally, street driving, retro, or drift, because those are rims designed not to move your hands at all from a fixed position. In my case, I must say my choice is based in the fact that I do not race and I want a steering wheel for pure driving fun, a rim that is beautiful, elegant, with good grip and, of course, round. That's why I use a momo Montecarlo 320 with no buttons at all (my controls are in a separate button box), and my paddles are fixed to the column, not to the steering wheel.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 62 71.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages