RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This ended up as a great little combo for a nights fun,main big battles with Phil and Keith with some good times with Yves as well :good:.
Nice to see some new names taming the beast :wink2:.

Happy Birthday Yves buddy and many thanks to you and RD.

Was definetly a fun event. Ive always loved this track in anything since back in the EA Sports F1 games.

Quali: Pole but only because dragos had left. We were .025 apart but on my fast lap on the last corner I ran wide. grrr

Race 1: Good start managed to hold the lead and keep a steady distance. Gary as usual picked up huge in race trim and matched the feverish pace lap for lap.

Race 2: Got a good clean start, and picked up a spot or two. Then there were a cars sideways in lap 2 which I capatalized on and in one incident I gained 3 spots!!!. This put me behind Philip and chasing him down. Me and Philip battled bumper to bumper for 6 laps straight. We ran near a full lap side by side with NO CONTACT!@!@!!@!. Well done man, picture pefect clean racing. I had noticed a weak spot on exit before the long back straight, and decided to hold back a bit and get a run which allowed me to get inside and hold it. Then with all our fighting gary had caught up and was now on philip which was good for me. But even as they were fighting the gap stayed at 2 secs. I made a mistake on the 2nd last lap which got them within 1.5. Then on the last lap I ran wide in the SAME PLACE as the 2nd last lap and gary just got by philip with a huge run he was on my bumper. Luckily I was able to block jsut enough to keep him behind. Very exciting clean race.

Happy BDAY YVES!@!@!. Thanks to you and to RD.

Keith

Angry with myself

Race 1 had a good start took a couple of places, but lost them when running it bit wide, rest of the race was 7 second behind Bob and had a lonely race.

Race 2, totally forgot that i was starting at Pole. Lost 1 place at the start, but took it back a corner later (That was my moment of fame). But made a mistake a couple of corners later and i lost places. Managed to take 4 after a touche that some of you had in the rest of the lap. Rest of the race i was trying to stay focused but that didn't work, and when Yves was behind me but i spun (that was my present for Yves) touched the wall very soft but killed my car. (thought Camaro's where stronger then that).

Couldn't stay focused the whole race. (long day at work i think ;) )

Thanks Yves and congrats.

Made a poor qualify. Did not have right feeling today to get my pb time.

1. race
Got a good start but could not get past the car front of me ,so i decided
to keep calm and go through the 1's corner without any accidents.
had some fun fight's, but the car was understeering a little bit, had my engine set to 5 just to make shure it wont overheat.'

2. race
Made som changes to the setup and changed engine to 4 felt lot better
the whole race had a lot more grip in front.
Had good start again and this time i went into leading position for a couple of corners. Then i fall back to 2-3 rd postion. Got hit back in the last few corners on the first lap and was to eager on the throttle to get back on track and went off again. Then after a few laps i tought i get past Lewis when he spun but got hit.
No hard feelings from me Lewis :) you could not do anything about the situation it was a racing accident . The last 3 laps i had really fun
chasing after Peter Eriksson just in front of me.

Conclusion
Really fun car to drive and fun track to bad that other racers
did not join this event, you missed some fun racing :wink2:

Thanks once again Yves for this event and Happy birthday :Banane14:

Regards
Kimmo Tuisku

883750BMW_E90_Cup_Night_Flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CUP
Class: WTCC 07 BMW E90
Track: Istanbul
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Ivo Simons
  3. Philip Antonia
  4. Kimmo Tuisku
  5. Bob Miley
  6. Neil Tennant
  7. Jamie Rushworth
  8. Thierry Marchand
  9. Adrian Lazarescu
  10. Gary Pazek
  11. Giorgos Davakos-SKIN-
  12. Ross McGregor
  13. Lewis Fergusson
  14. Pieter Theron
  15. Yuri Braham
  16. Johan Jansen
  17. Neil Gault
  18. Marius Neverauskas
  19. Daniel Plaikner -SKIN-
  20. Daniel Hansson
  21. Nuno Areias
  22. Martin Vrba -SKIN-
  23. Thomas Lee
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
-BMW E90 Skinpack-

I'm on Vista and have no problems. Try downloading it again, just delete the _MACOSX folder and try again.
Tried it, downloaded it today new.

My Zip file contains two folders and Files named exactly the same as the folder, file size 0. Extracting causes errors because the explorer can not handle the files with the same name as the directories. Leaves me just with the GTREvo_Vitus folder which I put as usual under the ...\Gamedata\Locations folder.

I can select the track, select the car see the loading screen an then get a Minidump.

(I am on Vista 64, Win 7 also 64)

• Andrew Evans

mate... you need to go one level lower than that.... you just want the vitus folder inside the gtrevo_vitus folder... put that into your gamedata\locations....

First of all, happy Birthday Yves. I was gonna say that on the server, but forgot.

Well had great fun 2nite with these cars at Melbourne. Really starting to wonder why I'd left it so long to try the Camero's.:)

Qual: 4th (upto 3rd as someone left b4 start)

Race 1: 4th.

Made a good start and jumped into 2nd and saw Yves had got away badly and dropped behind a few cars. Tried to keep up with Keith, but realised quickly that it would be a tall order. Gary caught me suddenly and made light work of getting past me and I decided I'd be very happy with 3rd. Unfortunately I saw Yves was closing in gradually and on the last few laps I started getting scruffy as the tires weren't holding up too well. Managed to hold him off for a short while, but I made an error and he made his pass stick. Then I made a big mistake on the second to last lap which allowed 5th to get in sight of me, but fortunately I had enough to pull away a little and bring it home in 4th:dance2:.

Race 2: 3rd.

Wow this was intense!!

Knew I had to try and get infront with cars between myself and Keith etc to stand any chance of a podium. Got away well and chased the leader for half a lap b4 making the move for 1st. Tried to get my head down, but realised that Keith had made his way to 2nd quickly. He got onto the back of me and I knew he was a lot quicker than me. We had a gr8 battle for about half the race. Plenty of side by side action with a guy I knew I could trust to play fair and he did. Nice driving Keith.:good: I was struggling coming out of the third chicane onto the back stretch and Keith had a look a couple of times. I just got onto the tiny bit of grass/mud on the outside and got a little tank slapper and Keith wasted no time in getting past and I couldn't retake him as I had the previous lap and I thought that was it. Also Gary had been looming up big in my mirrors and it was now time to try and give him a little more resistance than in race one. It was very difficult as the battle with Keith had taken it out of me and the car, but I was just about hanging on. I had been struggling through the right flick where Kubica had his big off in the GP in March and Gary was quicker than myself and Keith there. He got alongside a couple of times, but I'd managed to hold on into the next corner with both of us giving each other plenty of room. Then on the last lap I saw Keith go off just b4 the flick and I tried to keep my speed up in the hope I could get the jump on him, but I ran wide and Gary blew past me. We were together into the next corner and I wanted to stay close in case there was contact. As we headed down to the chicane b4 the back stretch we all braked late and my rear brakes locked and sent me off into the gravel. I managed to keep momentum up as I rejoined, but I'd lost about 5 seconds to them and all of a sudden Yves was closing in my mirror. I just had to keep my focus as I didn't want to lose my podium. Fortunately I had enough to keep ahead and take 3rd:rotfl:.

Gr8 fun and some brilliant and very clean racing from everyone.

Looking forward to the next outing for the Camero's:wink2:.

Wicked fun.

Perfect end to Yves Bday. He managed a Pole and double win!!! Wooot

Race 1 was close til I hit the tires of death and finished 2nd.

Race 2: Lots of battling. At the end for the last 4-5 laps I had to defend with an ill handling/geared car against the insanely quick bday boy. Yves planned a nifty little move and stuck it perfectly on the last lap down the long straight. Well done.

Wicked fun for the 2nd time tonite.

Thanks Yves, and RD. And Happy Bday once more.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back