RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am so pissed now. Practiced all week for this, qualified 4th but had sector times to get pole if i could put it together. Had fuel worked out to finish with 1.2l at the end. Was ready for a good battle, sat on grid, 5 didn`t join (thought heyup whats goin on) lights came on, lights went off and everyone disappeared. FREAKING CONNECTION LOST!!!! SIMBIN SUCK BIG TIME!! This is happening more and more, they can stick Race On if this keeps up!!

Qualy with a 1:48.1, i was really happy with that.
Only 1,5 sec behind the leader.

Race starts without any crashes, lost a place or 2 by braking for the guy in front, who came back from the grass.
Was driving 8th, having cars 7 till 5 in front of me all the time.
I slide of the track just managing to keep everything rolling...
Cost me a position... But no real harm done.
Suddenly i'm 18th... more than a minute behind number 17!!!
What the heck???
I overtake a car and get blue flag warnings?!
So suddenly im the last car on the track, impossible to overtake anybody without blue flag warnings....
Stayed on the track doing my laps for a while but there was nothing changing.
I got so annoyed i put the car in the pit...
Those damn Simbin bugs!!!
All my training for nothing, getting to know the track was fun.
Such a anti climax!!!
Could be a bug in the track.
But the blue flag warning are a known issue.
Suddenly i realized why i prefer rFactor....

Ohh dear ... didn't fair too bad for a while all things considered, esp as kids only went to sleep during warm up (phew) and I only really got 30 mins to learn track and make a setup b4 quali.

My setup sucked tbh but landed somewhere near 10th in quali (not exactly sure what it was, but better than I imagined).

Race --- flew off line and sneaked between a coupla cars ... lost a bit of time on exit of T1 throttling off or sommat and Laurance nabbed the spot back.
Chased him down and got him on back straight (sorry about the slight tap into hairpin on prev lap, only slight and no harm done I think), then set off after Messers Palmer and Atkins.

Took a few laps but as they tripped one another up I finally got up with them ... and as I did so, luck handed me an opportunity - there was some outbraking and stuff gonig on between them and I found myself past Nige and close on the tail of Mr Palmers' mini.
I managed to hold a reasonable pace and got past him, then a few laps later Steven was a going for the inside into the fast T2 but had nowhere really to go and got it sideways so presented me with small gap which I managed to build a buffer of a couple of seconds on.

From there things stayed fairly static for some time and I was shocked to notice I circulating in 5th ...
I knew this was too good to be true and got a bad set of stutters on my graphics, dipped a wheel on the grass as I missed a braking point and went off backwards. :rolleyes:

Susp damage was not too heinous but after a few more laps I decided to pit, fuel up and fix things ... did so, but by the time I got out, I was some ways behind Steven and Nige.

Carried on lapping, dropped the gap to Steven from 17 secs to 9, then suddenly graphics stutters galore again and I am in the wall and end my race in pit lane in a ball of glorious flames. :flame:

Was great fun racing with yas chaps ... thanks Steven, Nige, Evanso, RD and all present this evening - a pleasure despite the less than satisfactory ending :thumb:

ohmlbr.jpg

Huge most fun battle with Tusty for the whole first stint,but as i wanted to pit in Ben was attempting a pass,had to almost stop to re-adjust pit entry,no ones fault ofcourse,just a timing thing.
Seriously no worries Buxto mate,i was hoping not to pass you there at all but expected it to happen on the run out of that turn,slippery Tusting was gone by then anyway,we were squabbling over .010th's so the 2.7secs he gained after pits was never really going to be hauled in.
Enjoyed the little bit of witty banter after the race,nice jovial freindly stuff........
Gratso Tusto and Sebastian.
Many Thanks our Andrew and RD

Great and awful race for me.

Qualif 3rd with my best time ever, I realy thought that I would be in the pole but Ben et Gary steal my place just at the end of the qualification session (well done)

Race, good start, I make pressure on Gary. Ben, Gary and I, take some second between us and the 4th place. I was tinking that it will be a great race between us, but at the turn 3 my computer freeze. At this time I was thinking that it is a problem with the server, because 2 other drivers were disconnect before the freeze. But after a too long time, I was back on the race but at the 16th position.

Till the end of the race, I made all my possible to get back at the front of the race, and at the end I finished at the 3rd position.

Congrats Ben and Gary and all the other drivers. Thanks RD.

If someone have advise for the screen problem, keep me in touch because lot of people have this kind of problem, but it is not solve yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back