rF2 Wednesday July 29th - Porsche 997 GT3 Mini Series

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didnt make it guys. The customers showed up very early, and took a long time making a decision.

Needless to say Trailer #58 sold

I will join in with rFactor events more frequently now im setup properly.

Keith

PheeEeeew! man i needed that :D

Qual 6th and nicked a place from the line and settled in behind Toni T. and M. Meier,early on me and Toni could stick to Meirer and he eventually got a bad entry on the back straight and Toni passed under braking at the start of "Madness",i pressured as much as i could but only ever really got one chance in the middle of "Madness" but had to back out or punt Meier,i pitted a lap later than him and came out still in 5th,glad of that really as i almost went off track big time on my lap heading for pits.
No more action but went from 5th to 4th and despite my efforts couldnt get close enough to Toni to battle for 3rd,it all hinged on me following Toni through when he made his pass but that didnt happen,was a shame really as we were more or less equal pace and i felt good on tyres for a change in PCC.....i'll get ya next time Tone Loc!!! :p.
Grats podiums and all finishers.
Thanks Ben and RD :good:

Just wanted to say thanks to all the competitors i know i was not that fast but it was more about getting a little respect from you guys i truly enjoyed myself thanks.And to whom ever that was that i backed into on the grid,sorry i am a noob and just not used to those kind of starts.

hi

what fantastic night .fantastic track fantastic cars fantastic drivers:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop: thanks u all had a lot of fun with all u just say when is the next all be there

cya

Thanks all for a great race, i enjoyed that one :good:

Forget where i qualified but it was around midfield, then i lost a place or 2 on lap one but soon settled in and made up a few places as the tyre temps started to creep up and catch one or 2 out :smirk: Being pretty new to rfactor i almost crashed when the pit message flashed up and i lost 2 or 3 seconds before i had worked out what was going on and then trying to allow myself more fuel took more time to sort out but once i did the pitstop went without a hitch as did the rest of the race and i was very glad to finish in 9th place.

Would love to see this mod get ported over to race07 but i guess we will never see that, but then again apart from a pretty lame menu system rfactor still has lots to offer so until the next time guys :good:

It was a nice race,I started from 4th or 5th. I was distracted at the start because someone overtook everyone in the Warming-up lap at a high speed, so I was 7th after turn 1, and I made a mistake at the end of the long straight, which put me back in 15th place. From then on I had some nice battles, and a few laps later I was back in 6th, about 10 seconds behind P5. I had some damage because someone spinned right in front of me and I could not avoid him anymore, but I decided not to repair it and only change the tires. That was a good choice, after everyone had done his pitstop I was back in 5th right behind Gary in 4th. The gap remained 1,5-2 seconds for a lot of laps. At the end I finally came close, but I went to wide in one corner, lost the rear and spinned, so I finished in 5th place.
Congrats to Michael, Florian and Toni.

it was a great race!!! i was very pleased to finish in 8th after starting from 14th...

for Neil: sorry for bumping you at the start, but you were really slow off the line and i had no place to avoid you... brakes didn't work either... luckily nothing serious happened :)

heh good stuff. got past Meier to take 3rd spot and got few secs eventually
to him and gary, which i held till the end.

also Mr Lennon, you got me little worried in the end part of race, but lapmarkers
gave room really nice on this race so no surprises there.

nice first half race for me, could not really follow the 2 leading one but had one in front and one behind me fighting for 3rd place -nice-
I was hoping to catch toni doing a early stop, but the disaster started when entering the pitlane.
For some reasons my limiter did not work (probably short double push) and I was much to fast in pit.
Result for that was a drive through penalty. I once again called my crew and went to pit not really knowing what to do (2nd rFactor race).
I saw the red square and stopped there - 2nd stop - but drive through was still there, this happen when trying 3rd time as well.
After that I stopped and did watch the leading 2 rest of the race.

I hope next time I'll find time to train all stop options ;-)
See you guys there.

matze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%