WEC GTE Pack 2018-2020

Skins WEC GTE Pack 2018-2020 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn’t do any petit LeMans liveries. Should just be the WEC and LeMans ones. Could you check if it’s from this pack for me as I’m a way from my PC
Sorry. My mistake. I dl'd the 2018 Porsche RSR when grabbing your skins. The issue is with that dl. Had nothing to do with your pack. Brain laps on my part.

I'll have a look, since I've got a lot more time on my hands I might update this at some point for that skin
Furthermore, here is the list of GT and LMP1 cars that competed in le mans 2019 but I can't find anywhere:
#89 Risi 488
#84 JMW 488
#62 WeatherTech Racing 488
#70 MR Racing 488
#77&#88 Dempesy Proton 911
#1&#3 Rebellion
just ignore the Byklloes since no matching car

The #77 and #88 can be found online for the Kunos RSR 2018.
#70 MR Racing can be found in the WEC Ferrari AM Pack.
Few others can be found too.
Yes I had found these skins few day ago, but the #83 #70 #62 car in the WEC Ferrari AM Pack is for the WEC season, I have checked the Le mans starting grid and found that these three cars had change their livery for le mans and I foud a real #83 car for Le mans.
As for the #77 and #88, I could only found the livery for 2018, although it looks similar, but looking carefully on the picture, I found that the sponsors had changed in Le mans, so that's not perfect.

Furthermore, here is the list of GT and LMP1 cars that competed in le mans 2019 but I can't find anywhere:
#89 Risi 488
#84 JMW 488
#62 WeatherTech Racing 488
#70 MR Racing 488
#77&#88 Dempesy Proton 911
#1&#3 Rebellion
just ignore the Byklloes since no matching car
If you have the IER P13 you can find all 2018 Le Mans skins in this pack, I know they aren't 2019 but it's more atleast you can get a ByKolles stand in
I don't plan on adding a huge amount of LeMans GTE AMs at the moment, just update the ones I have and add any missing PRO cars.

@SamtheStupid Hi, can you change the purple color on BMW M8 ?
Ye I can change it, I see it as a dark blue because of my colour blindness so I never realised it was supposed to be purple.
I will probably update the pack after my uni work has come to an end as I still have to do online lectures

2 DQ in 2019....what a joke of a beginning of the GT's AM career, and what a joke of an ending of Ford's Programme....all the hype, and no significant result......at least the classic Ford GT reigned supreme in the 60s....

A great sc i took today using your skin pack! Excellent work, the best i've ever seen
Screenshot_aston_martin_vantage_v8_gt3_lemans_2017_12-6-120-18-55-29.jpg

Oh man, that would be so great!

Is there a chance of you making some Rollovers compatible skins? Im my opinion there are some of the best free cars, since i can't buy the UDR stuff. And your skins are the best.
I haven't looked at rollovers GTE mod and I don't really want to duplicate the amount of skins in the car just for that mod.

I think you might want to wait until @alless decides to (finally :D) release the v2 model of aston.
Ye it'll be a while until I can actually get ahold of a recovery company anyway so no rush for him :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back