Webber Reprimanded After Alonso Lift

Can you make this skin for F1 2012 Ferrari?? I want :p

Tony Holder on 24/09/2013 at 09:10 said:
Further to the above. Webber has just tweeted – he has full trust in top drivers at 280k, so he can trust them at 60/70k….. but accidents can and do happen. Gonna rumble on this.

Uh oh we got a die hard Lewis Hamilton fan over here.... accept the fact he's a moaner. He's been moaning now for the past 4 races why? Because he hasn't been 1 or 2. I don't see Alonso permanently moaning, I don't see Raikkonen moaning (although it's hard to tell lol)

Further to the above. Webber has just tweeted – he has full trust in top drivers at 280k, so he can trust them at 60/70k….. but accidents can and do happen. Gonna rumble on this.

Uh oh we got a die hard Lewis Hamilton fan over here.... accept the fact he's a moaner. He's been moaning now for the past 4 races why? Because he hasn't been 1 or 2. I don't see Alonso permanently moaning, I don't see Raikkonen moaning (although it's hard to tell lol)

I am a die hard Lewis fan....errrm don't think so. I am a fan of McLaren yes, not drivers.....and I enjoy watching great F1 races, great drivers etc.... I am not sticking up for Lewis, but agreeing with his statement - simple as!!

I could say that you are a RBR blinkered fan.....but I won't.

I am a die hard Lewis fan....errrm don't think so. I am a fan of McLaren yes, not drivers.....and I enjoy watching great F1 races, great drivers etc.... I am not sticking up for Lewis, but agreeing with his statement - simple as!!

I could say that you are a RBR blinkered fan.....but I won't.
Yes I am a RBR fan. But I have respect for all the drivers who deserve it, and no respect for them when they don't i.e. Multi21. While Lewis Hamilton may have been right with what he's saying (i'm not denying that), him speaking out and moaning is making me lose respect for him. Like I said, you don't see any of the other drivers moaning about it.

It's not as if Lewis sprinted down the paddock looking for the nearest reporter so that he could vent his shock and frustration, he was obviously asked during an interview and he answered honestly as he always does.

PS I am a Lewis fanboy but my point is still valid :p

It's not as if Lewis sprinted down the paddock looking for the nearest reporter so that he could vent his shock and frustration, he was obviously asked during an interview and he answered honestly as he always does.

PS I am a Lewis fanboy but my point is still valid :p

Are you a Lewis fanboy?

ilovelewis-200x200.jpg

;)

What irritated me about this penalty is the fact that Webber was the only one penalized when it was Alonso that stopped dangerously, surely either both get penalized or none...?:O_o:

They both got reprimanded but for Webber it was his third time and then you get the 10 place grid penalty. But don't sweat it the way Webber is starting he looses 10 places anyway at the start ;) sorry couldn't resist that one

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%