War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 19
View attachment 53489
Thanks to @Rami Saidy for playing, and dominating at certain points. @Davin.Rizuki, you wanted to join, this is your chance to take over the Redosian army (top left)
And thanks to you for encouraging me to invade Redosia in the first place, which then backfired :cautious:. You probably did the same with other countries as well.

Also thanks to Creambodia who somehow Mathematically managed to outweigh two 99 Units. Explain that please @Jimlaad43

Last edited:
And thanks to you for encouraging me to invade Redosia in the first place, which then backfired :cautious:. You probably did the same with other countries as well.

Also thanks to Creambodia who somehow Mathematically managed to outweigh two 99 Units. Explain that please @Jimlaad43
He moved before you did, so a 26 and a 99 attacked a 99 unit.

Invading Redosia didn't backfire, you just ignored the threat from Creambodia

He moved before you did, so a 26 and a 99 attacked a 99 unit.

Invading Redosia didn't backfire, you just ignored the threat from Creambodia
I moved two units on Friday though ;)

I had distractions from all over the place, they were all coming towards my empire.

Rami, you were telling Milos to stop being sore about losing, and look at you, doing exactly the same thing as he was doing. I know you're annoyed that you're out, but don't go down that route.

Rami, you were telling Milos to stop being sore about losing, and look at you, doing exactly the same thing as he was doing. I know you're annoyed that you're out, but don't go down that route.
I'm not sore, but since I'm out now (even with two 99 units), I might as well say it, no hard feelings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back