Wanted Wanted Clubsport v3 damper kit

ColinMac

Premium
Hi - before I go and order a damper kit for the brake on my Clubsport v3 pedals, does anyone have a kit they've fitted but have then upgraded to better pedals?

If not I'll order one in the next few days....

Ta for looking !

I don't, no - the additional bumpers. I'll get hold of that soon - I serviced my pedals today and despite only being a year old the poly bumpers in it as shipped look a little the worse for wear. Even bought 'technical vaseline' whateverthefck that is lol, as per the instructions !!

The reason I ask is personally after testing both the damper and the Brake Performance Kit is that the damper does very little and you would be better off buying the BPK, the damper does not reduce travel or make the brake stiffer, just my thoughts on it.

I was originally going to order both the damper and the perf kit together from Fanatec - but a forumite has kindly sold me a damper at a good price last night, so ordering the damper kit (I'm assuming the fanatec postage will still be a bit 'stiff') might need to wait a while. I'll definitely get it tho, as the bumpers currently in my pedal look a bit 'jaded'...

Ta for info though - it's curious. The pedal is *much* better after it's service, though so clearly regular TLC is going to be the order of the day. Technical vaseline FTW ! ahem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back