Tracks Wachauring

Hello Guys,
After our PS Racing Center Greinbach Track, wich u can get at Patreon.

We decided to create the Wachauring.

We allready have a driveable version in a very very early stage, but we would need your help.

If u have some detail photos or videos (wich are not on youtube or on the internet) of the building, tire stacks, walls, cones or some characteristic memories of the track so please let us know.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
After our PS Racing Center Greinbach Track, wich u can get at Patreon. We decided to create the Wachauring.

We allready have a driveable version in a very very early stage, but we would need your help.

If u have some detail photos or videos (wich are not on youtube or on the internet) of the building, tire stacks, walls, cones or some characteristic memories of the track so please let us know.
Hello,

I am living near Wachauring, I think I have all information you will need.
See my private message that I sent to you.

Hello Guys,
After our PS Racing Center Greinbach Track, wich u can get at Patreon.

We decided to create the Wachauring.

are you still on it i have many pictures and onboard Videos and also the possibility to drive with me Lg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back