W.I.P Citta di Aria (Assisi)

Tracks W.I.P Citta di Aria (Assisi) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sonny Mastrangioli submitted a new resource:

W.I.P Citta di Aria (Assisi) - Citta di Aria (Assisi) Google Earth Elevation & Image data scanned RTB track mod.

Hello all! Back with another project, A work in progress, real life scan of the Citta di Aria circuit rally as seen in Gran Turismo 4 and 5!

Its ambitious, but I have the following completed:
  • Basic Track layout.
  • Terrain imagery and Elevation Data from Google Earth, both rendered in Very High quality preset in Race Track Builder.
  • Map and Outline.
  • Fastlane and Pit Lane ai,
  • Start and Finish line.
  • Timing gate sectors are in in the...

Read more about this resource...

1641102435762.png

Finally ! One of the best tracks ever created imo !
Make it shiny, make it perfect, I'll watch this with great interest for sure.

Omg, I've missed this track so much! I really hope that you can find the time and energy to continue working on it!

One of my favourite tracks from any video game, ever.

Project seems dead, dev's also vanished from RD, i would simply delete this.
Anyway, in the meanwhile someone else has started really working on this circuit:
I work rotating shift work for a living, and I've also been learning and making xPacks for this along side learning to model stuff from scratch unlike directly ripping from Gran Turismo 4/GT PSP like that mod in the video you listed does. I've been making more stuff like buildings to act as collision detectable walls when cars hit them in the later sections of the course. Then there is more stuff like crowds and barricades, trackside banners, things take time.

Last edited:
I work rotating shift work for a living, and I've also been learning and making xPacks for this along side learning to model stuff from scratch unlike directly ripping from Gran Turismo 4/GT PSP like that mod in the video you listed does. I've been making more stuff like buildings to act as collision detectable walls when cars hit them in the later sections of the course. Then there is more stuff like crowds and barricades, trackside banners, things take time.
Is there any version available other than the initial one? Thanks for your work

Hi all! Apologies for the long absence, I work full time and do an UNGODLY amount of 12 hour shifts that is mentally and physically draining (I work in a packaging and bottling facility at a winery, I operate multiple machines and do forklift work).

Had my last day for the year and I'M BACK! I can pick up where I left off, I've learned and self taught new skills for modding AC in RTB and Blender (using Blender OSM and might use Road Generator. And import/export between the two is doable! Geometry Nodes are the freaking best to work with by the way!

I'll take a few days to myself as I totally forgot Christmas is next monday. Shift work really made me lose sense of time because I sleep long durations like a baby in betweeen my shift and on weekends. That and the first thing I did as I got home from work was down whatever was left in a conveniently chilled bottle of wine in my fridge to relive some stress lol.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea