VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#37 is ready!
fOxZbx3.jpg

Free Setup:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7r3ntqpoj8mfa52/FR352014 COTA.svm?dl=0

I was really, really fast in a club race with that earlier this year. I haven't retested it, but should still be fast. You have to use the high downforce package of course.
Key area is the flow in S1 sometimes backing off makes you faster, because you avoid overheated tires in towards the end of S1. As well as the stadium section which is tricky.

I am not sure, if I can make the race as I will be at the SimracingExpo, but I hope I can make it ;)

19th Sept 2014 Notice to reserve/Guest Drivers.
@Frederic Schornstein
@William Neron
@Tal Segal
@Simon Christmann
@Ben Eastman
@Oscar Hardwick
@Patrick Wannemuller
@Mark Lekeny

The full time grid is now 23 due to a retirement.
So 1 seat is definetely up for grabs. Others may become available depending on attendance at these test events. Its one thing to sign up and another to arrive and race as planned.

The way seats will be allocated after the two team formation races will be:

Drivers in the existing list of 23 who attend or make alternative arrangements will be granted a full time WCC seat.
Then interested reserve/Guest Drivers who have attended at least one team formation race will take the remaining seats in order of original sign up.
I know some of you have other committments that mean a full time drive is not practical so in short you only need a couple of no shows and those who are looking for a full time seat may find one.

Thanks
David

IMPORTANT-NOTICE.jpg

BUILD 860 has been released !!!

Do not update your rF2 until we have updated our servers.
This is probably not going to happen before the race. :coffee:

Please can you? I want to test tome collisions for some FSR tracks. I think it's safer to update anyway, since a few people might not read this notice and then will have issues again downgrading on Sunday anyway.

It's much faster to upgrade a build than to downgrade.

Thank you for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back