VW Passat B5

Cars VW Passat B5 202307

Login or Register an account to download this content
abrimaal submitted a new resource:

VW Passat B5 - Volkswagen Passat

Pre-release. Headlights not working yet, driver position inaccurate.
The car model is possibly too tall compared to its length and width. (or too short)

Car Model: Archive 3D Volskwagen N180814 Added by Joshua
Cockpit: VW Golf GTi RS by <?> (very good cockpit) :thumbsup:
Engine and Physics: based on Renault Laguna Super Touring, by Andreas FSC

Read more about this resource...

abrimaal submitted a new resource:

VW Passat B5
Hi, abrimaal. Thank you for the VW Passat. I like it a lot. :) If you will continue with this project, I think it will be good in the end. { I realize it's a Work-In-Project. } As it is right now, the car you've created is a bit forgiving to the human driver .. Meaning also AI is easily defeated, and the car seems to too lack some weight .. Please continue, and if it's possible, adding the Golf, and we could have a VW-Championship, Jetta vs. Golf, maybe ?!
As it is, a very quick little nimble car. Very much worth the download, guys... A blank Car-Button it still is , but you will find that out for yourself ...
Looking forward to the " final product ". Again, Thanks abrimaal.
/Pp

About the physics: by myself I cannot write physics files. I can only use from similar cars and adjust them a little. If you feel that this car seems too light, to easy to drive, I may try different files. Maybe Peugeot 407?
Volkswagen single brand class is already available, but there are no other cars uploaded. There are Beetles (old and new), Golf 1,4,5,6, Jetta 5, Passat 1, 5 and a T1 van.
But I cannot upload to RD cars that I haven't built or converted. Anyway I can upload these that I already adjusted to this game, to the server.
If you need graphic buttons for single brands, download UiData for the game.
VW class racing (without this Passat yet)

About the physics: by myself I cannot write physics files. I can only use from similar cars and adjust them a little. If you feel that this car seems too light, to easy to drive, I may try different files. Maybe Peugeot 407?
Volkswagen single brand class is already available, but there are no other cars uploaded. There are Beetles (old and new), Golf 1,4,5,6, Jetta 5, Passat 1, 5 and a T1 van.
But I cannot upload to RD cars that I haven't built or converted. Anyway I can upload these that I already adjusted to this game, to the server.
If you need graphic buttons for single brands, download UiData for the game.
VW class racing (without this Passat yet)
Thank you, abrimaal for claryfying things. :)

Last edited:
Hi, abrimaal. I downloaded the mod, but the cars look like this to me...

capture_2023-07-28_13-53-36.jpg

capture_2023-07-28_13-55-20.jpg

Touran is work in progress, this is the original cockpit, without any details.

Passat cockpit is from Golf 5, I see the double wipers - the original from Passat body and these from Golf cockpit. I may remove these original in future.
What about these LEDs? Not blinking?
In my game they are blinking, I have to check for texture files, maybe they are in Teams folder only.

Touran is work in progress, this is the original cockpit, without any details.

Passat cockpit is from Golf 5, I see the double wipers - the original from Passat body and these from Golf cockpit. I may remove these original in future.
What about these LEDs? Not blinking?
In my game they are blinking, I have to check for texture files, maybe they are in Teams folder only.
Ok. Upgrade cars when you can. I'll check what I can do and try to tune the Passat. The job was very good. Congratulations. Thx.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back