VRC TA2 Mare - #1 Aaron Seton - TA2 Australia 2021

Skins VRC TA2 Mare - #1 Aaron Seton - TA2 Australia 2021 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
7thFEROX submitted a new resource:

VRC TA2 Mare - #1 Aaron Seton - TA2 Australia 2021 - Aaron Seton - Harris Racing

Hey guys,

Here's my rendition of the TA2 Mustang as raced by Aaron Seton for Harris Racing in 2021. Skin is based on the Bathurst version raced earlier in the year as Seton didn't fully complete his TA2 2021 campaign.

Spent way too long doing this skin, mainly due to forgetting about it for 2-3 weeks. Might do some other stuff to the skin like possibly make a basic race suit skin due having some good reference photos. Kinda wanted to do the version of the car which had the Turtle Wax...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I Currently compete in the Australian trans am series for 2022, I love this skin of Aaron's and was wondering is there anyway to get in contact and any possibility to have my own created? Awesome work!!
Hello Jackson

Thanks for taking a look at my Seton skin. I can look into doing yours but can't promise when it would be done. Also just taking a quick look, I believe you're running a the Challenger body in TA2 and unfortunately the mod team only produced the Mustang and Camaro bodies. I could adapt it to one you prefer if you would like? Let us if you have any questions

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%