Resource icon

Misc VRC Super Tourer real logos 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 223075
  • Start date
Looks great, but can't seem to figure out how to install?
Stuck files in skins folders but nothing shows up in game, am I missing something?

• Deleted member 223075

For the next update :
- fixed weird aplha channel on ford mondeo
- fixed, wires, bosch and mirrors sticker txtures
- fixed SPA fire system
- working on vauxhall

It seems that the "red seatbelt" pack is not working on the Honda?

Apologies - the above is not from this (ie Mahed's) work but Italya's Honda pack.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Thank you for your work , but I´m getting a different texture on the windscreen with this installed. Have only tried the mondeo so far.
Yeah the mondeo is absolutely fckd so i need to redo it. Will be done but not now, wait for final release.

EDIT : ok 3 hours later redone all mondeo from scratch, in better quality. Looks good and no more error on windshield, lights, logos... All is good now.

Tomorrow update with last car.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Mahad updated VRC Super Tourer real logos with a new update entry:

Final update

Final update

Changelog :
- redone Ford Mondeo texture. Now all is good
- added Vauxhall Vectra

For the Vectra front and rear badge can be changed with main skin.
jxfa.jpg

zay7.jpg

vkxo.jpg

Preview on Mondeo
jmbv.jpg

x8ql.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Once again...anyone know how to install this? FFS

Not sure why the mod creator is ignoring me and other people, we just want to enjoy the mod too

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Once again...anyone know how to install this? FFS

Not sure why the mod creator is ignoring me and other people, we just want to enjoy the mod too
First, you can say Hi
Second, the game is out since 2014, since 9 years hope you understand how to copy/paste a file...
Third, explain me why i waste my time including readme to explain how to proceed ?

Finally if all is not enough for you you can just wait for modders to include my ressource in their own skins

First, you can say Hi
Second, the game is out since 2014, since 9 years hope you understand how to copy/paste a file...
Third, explain me why i waste my time including readme to explain how to proceed ?

Finally if all is not enough for you you can just wait for modders to include my ressource in their own skins

Hi
I bought AC since it was early access and have over 1200 cars, this is the first time i've tried to install a skin extension, i've even modded some of my own skins etc so yes im pretty sure i know how to copy paste, not sure why its a big secret how to install this mod it's just a skin, I dont have much experience with extensions etc

but thanks so much for your awesome help, ill just keep copying and pasting the file in random folders till it works

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

@jgtc15

Around 300 people without any problems....

Hi
I bought AC since it was early access and have over 1200 cars, this is the first time i've tried to install a skin extension, i've even modded some of my own skins etc so yes im pretty sure i know how to copy paste, not sure why its a big secret how to install this mod it's just a skin, I dont have much experience with extensions etc

but thanks so much for your awesome help, ill just keep copying and pasting the file in random folders till it works
Mate just drop the two dds files into each skin folder that you want to apply the mod to. You can choose either the files in the red seatbelt or blue seat belt folders

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Any idea please why a can’t see the Honda badge on front of car. Cheers.
All cars works fine. Only Vauxhall Vectra have badge directly on skin, other are by my files and no problems.
8fle.jpg

Any idea please why a can’t see the Honda badge on front of car. Cheers.
All cars works fine. Only Vauxhall Vectra have badge directly on skin, other are by my files and no problems.
8fle.jpg
8fle.jpg
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I have found the problem I deleted the red dds file in the skin this brought back the badge and Honda name ect is still in the cockpit. Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.