VRC Formula Alpha 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery

Skins VRC Formula Alpha 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 updated VRC Formula Alpha 2022 Ferrari F1-75 Livery with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

- added ManpowerGroup logo
- changed Ceva logo to start with a capital C (when googling the ceva logo, it's all lower-case, but for whatever reason they use a capitalized version on the livery)
- added drop shadows to Ceva and Santander logos on the engine cover and made the shadows on all RayBan logos a bit thicker
- changed the yellow in the Shell logo to be a bit more orange
- changed the red color of the car to be slightly darker

View attachment 573538

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello you do the best liveries so far, but I noticed the texts on your skins looks pixelated and blurry is it because they arent in 4k ? It breaks the immersion do you have a fix for that ? Thank you alot

Hello you do the best liveries so far, but I noticed the texts on your skins looks pixelated and blurry is it because they arent in 4k ? It breaks the immersion do you have a fix for that ? Thank you alot
The resolution for the VRC liveries is 6144x2048. Not sure what K that counts as. I can't really increase the size, then I would have to pretty much start from scratch.
The blury logos, especially around the halo area, are a result of how the skin is layed out. In order to make the logos look crisp there, I would have to make the textures unreasonably big. It's a matter of compromise

The resolution for the VRC liveries is 6144x2048. Not sure what K that counts as. I can't really increase the size, then I would have to pretty much start from scratch.
The blury logos, especially around the halo area, are a result of how the skin is layed out. In order to make the logos look crisp there, I would have to make the textures unreasonably big. It's a matter of compromise
Thank you for the reply ! Because i notcied your last F1 75 livery for FH 2022 is insanely crisp and the foilder weigh twice more than any vrc folder you previously uploaded thatrs why i was asking. If your future FH 2022 stay as crisp it would be super awesome

Thank you for the reply ! Because i notcied your last F1 75 livery for FH 2022 is insanely crisp and the foilder weigh twice more than any vrc folder you previously uploaded thatrs why i was asking. If your future FH 2022 stay as crisp it would be super awesome
The RSS main livery isn't that much bigger than VRC one (7168x2304), but RSS has a separate texture for logos, a separate texture for the halo, another one for the wheel arch covers, etc. They all add to the file size. But visually I guess the biggest impact is from the halo texture, since those logos are most noticeable, when driving from first person view

The RSS main livery isn't that much bigger than VRC one (7168x2304), but RSS has a separate texture for logos, a separate texture for the halo, another one for the wheel arch covers, etc. They all add to the file size. But visually I guess the biggest impact is from the halo texture, since those logos are most noticeable, when driving from first person view
Ohhhh okay it makes sense thank you so much

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies