VRC ARC TA2 - AI is too slow

I've been noticing that the VRC ARC TA2 mod (those two cars) - the AI is really slow. It's particularly noticeable on the straights. I'm just shooting past them. I've tested on Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Nords (they're a bit better there, but not much), and I searched and there's someone on Reddit asking the same question (he's mentioing Road America).

Is anyone alse having this problem? Is there a fix?

I've been noticing that the VRC ARC TA2 mod (those two cars) - the AI is really slow. It's particularly noticeable on the straights. I'm just shooting past them. I've tested on Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Nords (they're a bit better there, but not much), and I searched and there's someone on Reddit asking the same question (he's mentioing Road America).

Is anyone alse having this problem? Is there a fix?
Hello Billy!

There is an upgrade coming soon to the car but ,in the meantime, you can try the following:

- Unpack the car (data folder.)
- Go to engine.ini inside the data folder.
- And remove the line with this entry: RESPONSE_TIME=

It should fix the issue for any CSP version. Otherwise, the AI will work fine on 0.1.78.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello Billy!

There is an upgrade coming soon to the car but ,in the meantime, you can try the following:

- Unpack the car (data folder.)
- Go to engine.ini inside the data folder.
- And remove the line with this entry: RESPONSE_TIME=

It should fix the issue for any CSP version. Otherwise, the AI will work fine on 0.1.78.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.
Hi Qazdar,

There seems to be no file 'engine.ini' existing in the 'data folder' for both VRC_-_AC_-_ARC_-_TA2_Chevrette_-_V1.0 and VRC_-_AC_-_ARC_-_TA2_Mare_-_V1.0, i even used agent ransack and I could not find the file.

Also, there is no 'data' folder within both cars folders.

Please advise.

cheers.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 451 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back