VR Problems

Chris Bourne

CBO RACING
Hi can anyone help me i use the rift but in resarted the game after turning it off last week and now my vr doesnt work correctly. i have 2 views in 1 eye but none in the right lens. the menu screen is slightly out of alignment too. it is very hard to press on the option tabs too. i have deleted and reconfigured the graphics file. however it works and plays fine on the tv screen on just 64 bit . but when i select 64 bit vr it goes out of sync.
all my other sims are fine in vr.
i have also deleted and re installed the game and steam vr all have not worked.
any help would be great

Hi can anyone help me i use the rift but in resarted the game after turning it off last week and now my vr doesnt work correctly. i have 2 views in 1 eye but none in the right lens. the menu screen is slightly out of alignment too. it is very hard to press on the option tabs too. i have deleted and reconfigured the graphics file. however it works and plays fine on the tv screen on just 64 bit . but when i select 64 bit vr it goes out of sync.
all my other sims are fine in vr.
i have also deleted and re installed the game and steam vr all have not worked.
any help would be great
Start the game and when problem occurs shut it down and post game and mwt log files (
Capture.JPG

also machine specs, and os with version and I will pass it on to the Dev's to have a look.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%